Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Schiavo Dies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Terry Schiavo died today. It is really sad.

Rest in Peace, Terry.
Well, at least she died in peace. It was going to happen sooner or later once she was taken off the feeding tube. She still never came out of her coma so I think it is better this way.
I think the media should never have covered this in the first place. The only sad thing about this is that the media has put her death up everywhere.
i agree godfather, i would not want my grandfather's battle with cancer all of the the television nor coverage of his death when he passed away 3 years ago. it is hard enough for a family to lose a loved one without having to see and hear about it every single time that the television is on.
I dont think this should have been on tv either..It's bad enough that this happened but its worse from putting it on tv...
I think it's ironic that the very next day the Pope died. Don't you?
It doesn't matter which side you thought was right, death is always a sad situation. Hopefully one day the family can put their differences aside and move on.