Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Think About This Before Voting For Hillary.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BFritz Wrote:I think a black or woman President would be completely qualified, but there's so many sexist and racist people out there that I doubt if either one could pull enough votes, even with how bad people hate Republicans from GW screwing the country.

George W. Bush was just voted the most admired man in America for the sixth year in a row. How many people who believe everything the liberal media spoon-feeds them are lining up to give back all the money Bush has put in their pockets with his tax cuts? Zero. Another thing - the President's approval rating is about twice as high as the Democrat-controlled Congress. Democrats will have to find someone new to direct all their hate at soon enough.Confusedhh:
jetpilot Wrote:George W. Bush was just voted the most admired man in America for the sixth year in a row. How many people who believe everything the liberal media spoon-feeds them are lining up to give back all the money Bush has put in their pockets with his tax cuts? Zero. Another thing - the President's approval rating is about twice as high as the Democrat-controlled Congress. Democrats will have to find someone new to direct all their hate at soon enough.Confusedhh:
And Hillary Clinton was voted most admired women in America. There may have been a few tax cuts, but not much. It really doesn't matter because the cost of living has tripled and unemployment is at an all time high. Wink As for the President's approval rating, it is not twice as high as the Dem controlled Congress. Please show me, I could not find it being TWICE as high. But, his approval rating is at an all time low, only 4 others have been lower and his daddy was one of them. The poll is also misleading because 52% polled still preferred a Dem. controlled Congress with only 37% wanting a Rep. controlled Congress. As for the Dems. finding someone else to hate.............Thank God..........because G.W. Bush will not be in office much longer.:thumpsup: People are either so far Right or so far left, that they let their judgement be clouded. My point being people think old GW has been a God send, when in fact he has been one of the worst Presidents in history. And some people will not admit they made a mistake in voting for him and will defend him to the end.:confused:
[quote=Crossbones]And Hillary Clinton was voted most admired women in America. There may have been a few tax cuts, but not much. It really doesn't matter because the cost of living has tripled and unemployment is at an all time high. Wink As for the President's approval rating, it is not twice as high as the Dem controlled Congress. Please show me, I could not find it being TWICE as high. But, his approval rating is at an all time low, only 4 others have been lower and his daddy was one of them. The poll is also misleading because 52% polled still preferred a Dem. controlled Congress with only 37% wanting a Rep. controlled Congress. As for the Dems. finding someone else to hate.............Thank God..........because G.W. Bush will not be in office much longer. People are either so far Right or so far left, that they let their judgement be clouded. My point being people think old GW has been a God send, when in fact he has been one of the worst Presidents in history. And some people will not admit they made a mistake in voting for him and will defend him to the end./quote]

:lmao: Tax cuts WERE large, inflation is VERY low, and unemployment is 5% or less. Anyone who wants to work can find a job.RolleyesSmile:howdy: Typical Democrat response - no facts, lots of hate and whining. Hopefully Hillary or Obama can fix your sad situation you claim to be in.Wink
jetpilot Wrote:[quote=Crossbones]And Hillary Clinton was voted most admired women in America. There may have been a few tax cuts, but not much. It really doesn't matter because the cost of living has tripled and unemployment is at an all time high. Wink As for the President's approval rating, it is not twice as high as the Dem controlled Congress. Please show me, I could not find it being TWICE as high. But, his approval rating is at an all time low, only 4 others have been lower and his daddy was one of them. The poll is also misleading because 52% polled still preferred a Dem. controlled Congress with only 37% wanting a Rep. controlled Congress. As for the Dems. finding someone else to hate.............Thank God..........because G.W. Bush will not be in office much longer. People are either so far Right or so far left, that they let their judgement be clouded. My point being people think old GW has been a God send, when in fact he has been one of the worst Presidents in history. And some people will not admit they made a mistake in voting for him and will defend him to the end./quote]
Tax cuts WERE large, inflation is VERY low, and unemployment is 5% or less. Anyone who wants to work can find a job.RolleyesSmile:howdy: Typical Democrat response - no facts, lots of hate and whining. Hopefully Hillary or Obama can fix your sad situation you claim to be in.Wink
yea, tax cuts were for the richest...http://www.ctj.org/html/gwb0602.htm is LOW? typical Republican response. Yea, anyone who wants to work can find a job, if they can out bid the illegals, or work for less then min. wage and still have to pay the same for gas as Bill Gates. The cost of everything has went up the last two years and I still pay the same amount of taxes on the same pay. I never said I would vote for Hillary or Obama, I'm not stuck out in right field like you are apparently and as for the situation that I'm in....Smile You don't know my situation. I was speaking of the situation of America and alot of people agree with me, look at his approval rating.
This is too easy. Now you are saying that the only jobs out there are outbidding illegals to work for less than minimum wage.Smile And why should you get to buy gas for less than Bill Gates? Smile And do you really think GWB has anything to do with the price of gas?Smile And again, if you are going by approval
ratings, GWB's is waaaaaay higher than the Democrat-controlled Congress, so it's those guys that need to be booted.

I'm done with this, you're too easy.:howdy:
jetpilot Wrote:George W. Bush was just voted the most admired man in America for the sixth year in a row. How many people who believe everything the liberal media spoon-feeds them are lining up to give back all the money Bush has put in their pockets with his tax cuts? Zero. Another thing - the President's approval rating is about twice as high as the Democrat-controlled Congress. Democrats will have to find someone new to direct all their hate at soon enough.Confusedhh:

It's laughable that you use that poll to say bush is a well liked man. The sitting president almost always wins that poll, It's funny that you didn't mention that Bill clinton was only 2% behind in that vote. Bush got 10% and Clinton got 8, so there basically in a staistiical tie as the poll only included 1,011 Americans. The last time this poll was held Bush led Clinton 13% - 5%, and he had a 17 percent difference lead in the 04 poll, so he is losing popularity fast. It's crazy that a president that left office 8 years ago is gaining popularity in a political poll against the sitting president. You also didn't mention that Hillary Clinton got 17% percent of the vote, which could mean that Hillary is more admired than Bush. Sounds to me like your the one being spoon feed twisted information. This liberal likes to research his facts and include the whole story.

Here are some more people that placed in that poll, Barack obama had 5%, while Romney, Guillani, Huckabee and McCain all had 1%. So Obama beat all of those guys combined.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/200...mired-man/
jetpilot Wrote:This is too easy. Now you are saying that the only jobs out there are outbidding illegals to work for less than minimum wage. And why should you get to buy gas for less than Bill Gates? Smile And do you really think GWB has anything to do with the price of gas?Smile And again, if you are going by approval
ratings, GWB's is waaaaaay higher than the Democrat-controlled Congress, so it's those guys that need to be booted.

I'm done with this, you're too easy.:howdy:
This is just another one of your typical responses. You avoid the facts and try to make fun of posters. No, I'm not saying that is the only jobs out there, but a large percent of the US are not blessed to have a college degree and work anywhere they want. And, yes. The President of the United States can put a freeze on the price of anything. $3/gal. doesn't affect people making higher wages like it affects people making say $30,000/year. I never said that congress's approval rating wasn't low. You said that Bush's approval rating was "twice" as high as congress. I simple ask you to show me and you can't because it simply is not true. His approval rating may be higher, but does he really have something to brag about.Rolleyes Smile I have no problem with "booting" everyone in Congress and start all over, I do however have a problem with Bush and the way he has ran this country. I'm done with you and this conversation also. You are so far to the right that you can't see the middle.Sad
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:It's laughable that you use that poll to say bush is a well liked man. The sitting president almost always wins that poll, It's funny that you didn't mention that Bill clinton was only 2% behind in that vote. Bush got 10% and Clinton got 8, so there basically in a staistiical tie as the poll only included 1,011 Americans. The last time this poll was held Bush led Clinton 13% - 5%, and he had a 17 percent difference lead in the 04 poll, so he is losing popularity fast. It's crazy that a president that left office 8 years ago is gaining popularity in a political poll against the sitting president. You also didn't mention that Hillary Clinton got 17% percent of the vote, which could mean that Hillary is more admired than Bush. Sounds to me like your the one being spoon feed twisted information. This liberal likes to research his facts and include the whole story.

Here are some more people that placed in that poll, Barack obama had 5%, while Romney, Guillani, Huckabee and McCain all had 1%. So Obama beat all of those guys combined.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/200...mired-man/
:thumpsup: That's simply what I was trying to say also. You can't just pick and choose information that suits your beliefs. You have to look at it all.
Crossbones Wrote::thumpsup: That's simply what I was trying to say also. You can't just pick and choose information that suits your beliefs. You have to look at it all.

It seems that you can if you're on the Right, or work for Fox News, which is where these crazy right wing nuts get their info. This country is so polarized, and those nuts on the far right along with those noise producers at fox just make things worse.
The latest polls have Bush's approval rating at 32%, which is exactly where he was at this point last year. He had a 90% approval rating after 9/11, and it held around 70% until the Iraq invasion. It seems that people on the right, who are so big on this war, forget to mention that the vast majority of the country don't approve of the job were doing.

Congress has a 23% approval rating, which unless my math is completely wrong means that Bush does not have double the approval rating of Congress. Who did you say was being feed information jetpilot? It seems you're on autopilot, and you're heading straight into lies!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/103675/Improv...gress.aspx
Thanks for proving my point and finally answering the ? that was asked.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:The latest polls have Bush's approval rating at 32%, which is exactly where he was at this point last year. He had a 90% approval rating after 9/11, and it held around 70% until the Iraq invasion. It seems that people on the right, who are so big on this war, forget to mention that the vast majority of the country don't approve of the job were doing.

Congress has a 23% approval rating, which unless my math is completely wrong means that Bush does not have double the approval rating of Congress. Who did you say was being feed information jetpilot? It seems you're on autopilot, and you're heading straight into lies!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/103675/Improv...gress.aspx

The latest polls? That is one poll!Smile And even in that poll, he is much more popular than the Democrat-controlled Congress.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:It seems that you can if you're on the Right, or work for Fox News, which is where these crazy right wing nuts get their info. This country is so polarized, and those nuts on the far right along with those noise producers at fox just make things worse.

What crazy right wing nuts? Where do all the crazy left wing nuts get their info?
Crossbones Wrote:This is just another one of your typical responses. You avoid the facts and try to make fun of posters. No, I'm not saying that is the only jobs out there, but a large percent of the US are not blessed to have a college degree and work anywhere they want. And, yes. The President of the United States can put a freeze on the price of anything. $3/gal. doesn't affect people making higher wages like it affects people making say $30,000/year. I never said that congress's approval rating wasn't low. You said that Bush's approval rating was "twice" as high as congress. I simple ask you to show me and you can't because it simply is not true. His approval rating may be higher, but does he really have something to brag about. I have no problem with "booting" everyone in Congress and start all over, I do however have a problem with Bush and the way he has ran this country. I'm done with you and this conversation also. You are so far to the right that you can't see the middle.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn We import most of our oil. Right now it's almost $100/barrel. You think the President can "freeze" the price below that? "Sorry guys, I froze the price at $50 per barrel. That's all we will pay you."Smile

:lmao: Stop it, you're killing me!
jetpilot Wrote:What crazy right wing nuts? Where do all the crazy left wing nuts get their info?

Those guys at fox news, and the nuts that run those right wing blog sites.
Most of the left wing sites aren't much better either.

Well the info I provided above has links to where I got my info. You might want to try reading those.

Otherwise most of my info comes from different sources, online sites, cnn, cbs, nbc, and my historically information mostly comes from classes I have taken in college.
jetpilot Wrote:The latest polls? That is one poll!Smile And even in that poll, he is much more popular than the Democrat-controlled Congress.

You're really lost, the site I proved list ALL of the polls and shows the average of those polls, which is what I posted. lol, please try getting your facts right before embarrassing yourself.

And now you change your stance, at first you said he had nearly double the approval rating of congress which isn't true. Bush 32%, Congress 23%, both are doing a bad job, and the ratings show it.
Man it's impossible to debate with most people on the right. Ive provided sites that back my facts and jetpilot refuses to look at them, or maybe he just ignores them because they don't agree with his beliefs.

I think Im done with this debate, you refuse to see things from an unbiased point of view.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:You're really lost, the site I proved list ALL of the polls and shows the average of those polls, which is what I posted. lol, please try getting your facts right before embarrassing yourself.

And now you change your stance, at first you said he had nearly double the approval rating of congress which isn't true. Bush 32%, Congress 23%, both are doing a bad job, and the ratings show it.

Your link is to a GALLUP POLL...that is ONE poll, lol...
jetpilot Wrote:Your link is to a GALLUP POLL...that is ONE poll, lol...

Try going to the link, go and look at the graph on the bottom. It has a key to show you what each major polls ratings are. Like I said, please try to look at my information before you embarrass yourself.
upon looking at my previous post I realize I posted the wrong link. I will admit my mistake. But that still doesnt mean your correct with your "facts". Here is the correct one that shows all the major polls.

http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Man it's impossible to debate with most people on the right. Ive provided sites that back my facts and jetpilot refuses to look at them, or maybe he just ignores them because they don't agree with his beliefs.

I think Im done with this debate, you refuse to see things from an unbiased point of view.

Your facts? Smile The only fact we know from your link is that the President is much more popular than the Democrat-controlled Congress. And it's mostly the liberal left wingers that think Bush is doing a bad job, while and almost everyone agrees that the Democrat-controlled Congress sucks.
jetpilot Wrote:Your facts? Smile The only fact we know from your link is that the President is much more popular than the Democrat-controlled Congress. And it's mostly the liberal left wingers that think Bush is doing a bad job, while and almost everyone agrees that the Democrat-controlled Congress sucks.

Show me one post where you have provided a link to prove your stance? Oh thats right, you haven't.

Youre bragging on a president that has a 32% approval rating. lol, thats pitiful, I will agree that congress is doing a bad job, but that doesnt take away from the fact that the sitting president has done a horrible job.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:upon looking at my previous post I realize I posted the wrong link. I will admit my mistake. But that still doesnt mean your correct with your "facts". Here is the correct one that shows all the major polls.

http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm

Are you embarrassed? Even that link doesn't compare the President's approval rating to the Democrat-controlled Congress (which is much lower.)
jetpilot Wrote:Are you embarrassed? Even that link doesn't compare the President's approval rating to the Democrat-controlled Congress (which is much lower.)

Nope, im not embarrassed at all, I provided the wrong link, simple mistake, but at least I can back what I say.

lol, like I said, you just cant give in when someone proves you wrong.

I never said it compared the two, and it doesnt matter if it does. Bush does have a higher approval rating, but it is not double that of congress. Which I have proved, where is your facts to back your point.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Nope, im not embarrassed at all, I provided the wrong link, simple mistake, but at least I can back what I say.

I never said it compared the two, and it doesnt matter if it does. Bush does have a higher approval rating, but it is not double that of congress. Which I have proved, where is your facts to back your point.

You haven't proved anything, you gave a link to one poll, which I had to tell you was only one poll, lol.
jetpilot Wrote:You haven't proved anything, you gave a link to one poll, which I had to tell you was only one poll, lol.

Did you forget your last post. lI corrected my mistake and I gave the correct link.

I researched and found a site that provides a look at all the polls and the approval ratings of congress. the democratic controlled congress has done a bad job, and has really dropped in approval ratings.

The latest average has congress at 24.7% approval rating, and Bush has a 35% approval rating.

Here is the link that shows these polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Again I proved wrong that Bush does not have doulbe the approval rating of congress.

Both are doing bad jobs. I can admit that a democratic controlled congress isnt doing a good job, but you cant admit that bush is doing a bad job.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Nope, im not embarrassed at all, I provided the wrong link, simple mistake, but at least I can back what I say.

http://www.pollingreport.com/CongJob.htm

The Wall Street Journal poll has Congress's approval rating at 18%. Is the President's approval rating twice that? Maybe, maybe not. I'll let you win the argument - the President was voted the most admired man in America for the sixth straight year, and his approval ratings, while possibly not twice as high as Democrat-controlled Congress's, are still much higher.

Is that better?

I'm out.
jetpilot Wrote:http://www.pollingreport.com/CongJob.htm

The Wall Street Journal poll has Congress's approval rating at 18%. Is the President's approval rating twice that? Maybe, maybe not. I'll let you win the argument - the President was voted the most admired man in America for the sixth straight year, and his approval ratings, while possibly not twice as high as Democrat-controlled Congress's, are still much higher.

Is that better?

I'm out.

lol, so you get your info from the right wing source that is wall street journal. You know they would provide a lower approval rating for congress.

You bash me for mistakenly providing a link that shows one poll, and then you prove that your info really did come from one source.

Im glad that you admit you're wrong.

But I still wouldn't be defending a man with an average 35% approval rating.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Did you forget your last post. lI corrected my mistake and I gave the correct link.

I researched and found a site that provides a look at all the polls and the approval ratings of congress. the democratic controlled congress has done a bad job, and has really dropped in approval ratings.

The latest average has congress at 24.7% approval rating, and Bush has a 35% approval rating.

Here is the link that shows these polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Again I proved wrong that Bush does not have doulbe the approval rating of congress.

Both are doing bad jobs. I can admit that a democratic controlled congress isnt doing a good job, but you cant admit that bush is doing a bad job.

I don't think he is doing a bad job, and most Republicans agree with me. We are winning the war against terrorism, and the economy is good for most Americans. Hillary or Obama would be a disaster for this country with their extremely liberal policies. We can agree to disagree here. I don't think either one of us is going to change the other's mind, lol. We're no different than just about everyone else who can't seem to agree on anything these days.
To get back on topic.

WE talked about the most admired man/woman in the country. Hillary had 17% of the vote and was voted most admired woman. Bush won most admired man with 10%. so hillary is more admired than Bush? Maybe.

I dont think im going to vote for her, but it's interesting how that poll turned out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4