Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 players in the 14th as of now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your guys opinions?
Clark Stepp
Tate Cox
Josh Taylor
Jone-Hazard
Zach Hurt
Clark Stepp, JBS
Tate Cox, JBS
Collins, JBS
Campbell, Hazard
Cacklin, Estill
Overrated Wrote:Clark Stepp
Tate Cox
Josh Taylor
Jones-Hazard
Zach Hurt

I Like this one!
Clark
Cox
Stamper
Whitaker
Banks
Yea i'm going to iahve to agree with you.
Tailback44 Wrote:Clark
Cox
Stamper
Whitaker
Banks

Yea im going to have to agree with you.
1-Clark Stepp
2-Josh Whitaker
3-Zach Hurt
4-Puckitt
5-Collins
Survivor Wrote:1-Clark Stepp
2-Josh Whitaker
3-Zach Hurt
4-Puckitt
5-Collins

I would add Tate Cox to this list,and remove Puckitt, because he hasnt shown anything thus far, Tate is an outstanding player, and helps out Jbs more than what people thinks he does, Add Josh Taylor from Cordia because he has helped the Cordia team out alot this year, and i think if it wasnt for him, Cordia wouldnt be 10-4 right now.
Tailback44 Wrote:Clark
Cox
Stamper
Whitaker
Banks

I would take whitaker out and put Hurt in at 4 and the list would look perfect
The Stepp Kid Dont Show Me Much...shots Alot As A Point Guard With A Good Team Around Him...i Think Tate Cox Is Best Player And I Dont Even Root Or Live In The 14 Region...
thegr81 Wrote:I would take whitaker out and put Hurt in at 4 and the list would look perfect

looks like the 53rd owns the 14th, i think the whitaker kid is a **** good player tho
BASKETBALLFAN01 Wrote:The Stepp Kid Dont Show Me Much...shots Alot As A Point Guard With A Good Team Around Him...i Think Tate Cox Is Best Player And I Dont Even Root Or Live In The 14 Region...
Thats what I like to hear.
Zach Hurt is the best player in the 14th Region , he just doesn't get the pub that Clark Stepp & others do.and is more of a TEAM player. Hurt plays defense, he rebounds like a Mad Man and is sometimes to unselfish on offense. I think when JBS comes to "The Jungle" they will see a diffrent Cordia team than the 1st meeting. Not making any predictions, but no way will JBS win by the large margain as last time. Don't get me wrong JBS is the team to beat to get to RUPP, but as a player Hurt is better.Also from what I have saw Stepp whines to the officials too much. You never see Hurt, Cox,Stamper, or Whitaker whine and they get fouled and don't get it called sometimes either. The 14th Region officials need to "T" him up and maybe he'd quit that, but they've been letting him do it the last 4 years why start now.

My Top 5

1. Zach Hurt...Cordia
2. Tate Cox....JBS
3. Clark Stepp...JBS
4. Stuart Stamper...Knott
5. Josh Whitaker....Hazard
I think Owlsey's Adam McIntosh should be included in their sumwere.
Noway...not top 5 ^^