Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Digorno Microwave Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are AMAZING! I can't believe how incredible they taste! You guys should definitely try them if you haven't.
the little oven pizzas are better
I don't have an oven in my dorm room VV lol.
well true
I ate one for dinner...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!
You can still throw them in a microwave.. at least that's what i do.. and i love them.. the little pizzas that is
I bought one of those lean quinsine (however you spell it) pizzas.. It was in a pretty good size box.. I thought wow this is a pretty good size pizza for only 260 calories.. Opened up the damn thing and it was about the size of a silver dollar..
I like those little pizza's
I dont like that brand of pizza...I like the Lean Cuisine Microwave pizzas though...
Frozen pizza is so overpriced now days,so the only time I ever buy them is when they are on sale, and the sale is worth it to me.
My wife and I have a normal sized freezer/fridge BUT the way it is constructed, a pizza does not fit. (Lots of block space for burritos, hot pockets, bags of frozed stuff but not 12 inches of solid space)

When we want pizza, we just hit up the Little Caesars about 10 minutes away. I can eat anything on a pizza and she hates almost everything on a pizza that isn't a veggie Sad

Pizza isn't something we agree on, lol.
I usually go to Little Caesar's, Domino's, or Papa John's. Digorno's is okay. Eat it every now and then.
Any pizza is good pizza..
The new Asian Buffet Hibachi (that's the actual name) here in Jackson serves Digorno pizza for some reason.
Cali Wrote:These are AMAZING! I can't believe how incredible they taste! You guys should definitely try them if you haven't.

Thanks a lot buddy. Some of us are trying to diet.