Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Prestonsburg - Jan. 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone's thoughts???

IMO, SF will have trouble rebounding the ball once again in this game...It will turn in2 an Akers vs. Hall shootout(former teammates in Elem. School)...If South Floyd can rebound and play fair defense at least, they make keep this game under 20 and possibly get an upset depending on how P-burg is playing...Im gonna take P-burg by 22, if SF plays like the have all-season...
im gonan say p-burg by 18 if SF plays like they have the whole season but if they rebound and play better D then it will be a close 1
Prestonsburg shouldn't have much of a problem in this game, but I thought that they might cruise right on by Sheldon Clark also. This game could be a dangerous one for Prestonsburg but I'm sure that the Blackcats want there second district win. I'd look for Jordan Hall and Michael Burchett to have big games.... I'll take my Blackcats by 20+.

Good luck to both.
Ill say Pburg by 15+
P-burg should win this one unless a new SF team shows up.
EKY Sportster Wrote:P-burg should win this one unless a new SF team shows up.

I heard Michael and Rusty was playin in this oneSmile ...
Any other thoughts on this one?
i hope to see p-burgs coach use his bench more often & wisely, not just because of a possible rout but, to help them get ready for Tourny time. Not singling out 1 certain player but it has become obvious their starters can't go a whole game & they need to play their players that are more TEAM oriented. Just my Opinion though.
any word on which game is being played 1st--- Girls or boys ???
Miss_Hoops Wrote:any word on which game is being played 1st--- Girls or boys ???

Girls 1st...Boys last.

The way it should be played. That's not a slap to the girls playing first, it's just I think it hurts the crowd in general when the Boys play first because many folks can't get off work in time to catch the whole game and they won't come if they can't catch the boys game in it's entirety. Crowds are always better when the Boys play second. It's best financially for the entire athletics department. JMO.
I would agree. It does give the girls game a larger crowd also.
IMO Prestonsburg will win this one going away. SF has really struggled this year and are yet to win a game. Stephens is too much for SF to handle on the inside and I don't think SF can keep him off the boards. I look for Prestonsburg to have a huge rebounding advantage tonight. Good luck to both.