Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This Place is DEAD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is everyone? I'm bored and it's Wednesday, what else could possibly be going on?
dude i know not many people are on tonite. well alot are gone for spring break.
Shew, I wish there was something to do, but it's Wednesday.
Almost Thursday
well for one it is Eastern Ky not much to do here anyways.
I'm in Lexington.
well...lol
i dunno what to say then...
Go to the vu, I've never been there but Ive heard its nice.
i love goin to the Vu...lol
why havent u ever been 4leaf?
I'm bored too and I'm in Richmond.
u can go to the Vu too
Negative lol.
why u say negative... the Vu has entertainment for everyone
Ewww...from what I'm hearing there are some pretty skanky and disgusting people working there now...Floyd County's own. :lol:
well for one...... NO she aint....
and 2 u should get Godfather and go to the Vu
he is bored and in Lex.
LOL you don't know who I'm talkin about. This one is workin there...she went to amateur night and won $50...got third place...out of three people :lol: She was in the top three so they gave her a job. HOW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!! Haha don't think I'll be makin it there.
ok where she from?
Betsy Layne
ok i was talkin about someone else
I figured you thought I was talking about her.
well it has been goin around that she was a stripper and she aint.
last night i went to alexis' party because there was nothing else to do. i know i know, not supposed to party on wednesday nights and all haha but i couldnt help it. i was soooooooooooooooo bored. it was fun though and those orange mango drink things were great.
Where was my invitation?
I don't think she works there Cali.. Some people I know went the other day and they all said they didn't think she did .. but I think someone else from around here might
If I went to the Vu I'd go broke.
GF it is always smart not to take much money in that place... cause it will get spent.
what is this place?
Deja Vu... lol. my home lol
lol nice