Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Dunker of all-time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vince. [youtube="Vinsanity"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zIULG3IbiE&NR=1[/youtube]
MJ, he dunked on EVERYBODY consistantly and daily from 84-92. After that, he still dunked on everybody, he just thought he would start dominating in other ways lol
Dr. J he was basically the inovator of dunking, he dunked so smoothly and was original. Which todays dunkers are really flashy and have no originality.
Gotta go with Doc J...
Shawn Kemp should be mentioned..HE WAS A BAD MAN! Vince Carter is the best IMO! Love his style and seems like he stays in the air for 10 seconds, lol!
Also Dominique Wilkins is a Top 3 for sure!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Also Dominique Wilkins is a Top 3 for sure!
I was thinking of him but his name would not come to me!! But definitely.
Dr. J, Michael Jordan, and Dominique Wilkins.
Dr. J, and then Michael.
Dr. J hands down
Vince Carter... Yeah Micheal Jordan had some nice dunks and was a great player but he couldn't come up with half the stuff that Vince Carter had.
Jason Richardson has some nice stuff

hands down the best. The man was a beast. When asked one time how high he get get over the rim....He pointed to mid chest!!!! MJ had style. BUT, NIQUE had ups!
It's BS that he was not included in the list of the top 50 players of the first 50 years.
Strictly dunking? Vince Carter. Michael Jordan is 50 times the player, as was Dr. J, but you gotta give it to Vince, especially circa 2000.. Vince has done things no one has ever seen before.
The best IMO!
mrfootball03 Wrote:Strictly dunking? Vince Carter. Michael Jordan is 50 times the player, as was Dr. J, but you gotta give it to Vince, especially circa 2000.. Vince has done things no one has ever seen before.

If your DOB is right. I can see why you would say Vince. Cause you NEVER got to see Dr. J or Nique play. And Vince hasn't done anything Nique hasn't. And untill you have seen Nique running through the air while doing his around the world tomahawk! You haven't seen anything.
I got to meet Dominique when I was about 10 years old..GREAT GUY!!!
The King...His Airness...MJ BABY
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I got to meet Dominique when I was about 10 years old..GREAT GUY!!!

I was about to say when I didn't see him on the list that I'm an old man if nobody remembers Dominique as a top dunker. He'd probly get my vote.
LOL no one on this list my favorite dunker of all time to watch:
His name is Kadour Ziani.Hes a french dunker from algeria. He's 5 foot 10 and has a 56 inch vertical leap.
Here are some videos of Kadour just to back it up!

[YOUTUBE="Kho42By8Vhg"][/YOUTUBE]
[youtube="Kadour Ziani"]8GszNJ1NCWo[/youtube]

I figured out how to get the videos to finally work if some one could put them together it would be great!
Dang. I don't know if it was the changing speeds of the video at some points manipulating the human eye or what, but some of that stuff just looked too easy for him. Nice video.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dang. I don't know if it was the changing speeds of the video at some points manipulating the human eye or what, but some of that stuff just looked too easy for him. Nice video.

No lol the dude is just a jumping fool lol! He also plays soccer so he's in great shape and I'm thinking hes in his late 30's! The most impressive thing to me is He's 5 foot 10 and has a 56 inch vertical leap!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:No lol the dude is just a jumping fool lol! He also plays soccer so he's in great shape and I'm thinking hes in his late 30's! The most impressive thing to me is He's 5 foot 10 and has a 56 inch vertical leap!

Not only that, he's white.
NOW THAT WAS FREAKIN IMPRESSIVE!
Dude is a Freak!
Without a doubt Carter, I think LeBron could be, but he needs to do a dunk competition.
Dr J
Josh and J.R. Smith should be mentioned. These guys can jump out of the building. They were both in the Slam Dunk contest one time as well.
Pages: 1 2