Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Playstation Portable (PSP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my best friends have one of the brand new Playstation Portables. These things are neat. Not only can you play games, you can play MP3's, videos, and DVD like movies. You can play another PSP owner with 100 yards I think it is without using a link cable. I played Need for Speed on it today and it was fun.

Just wondering if anyone else had one, was planning on buying on, basically just give me your thoughts on them....
I'd buy one if I was a rich man.
I played one of those myself the other day on the bus. I also played the same game. The graphics are great, and it just looks awesome. I'd recommend everyone to buy one.
aint much into portables
would rather have an I pod or something liek that
Why get an iPod when you can have a device that is the same as an iPod with additional video and game playing capabilities?
iPod is smaller plus the battery life for PSP isnt too long and there are other things that dont appeal to me such havin to buy games and stuff.
i read a big review on it and Nintendo DS. both were compared against each other. says PSP is the better buy.
I'd love to have one! Hmmm...if only I were a mother I could get one for Mothers Day hehe.
I bought one today..It came with a spiderman 2 dvd.. it seems to be pretty cool
if u dont mind me askin 15th
how much was it?
im not 15th but i will try to answer that...

around $250 for the device that comes with like 5 or 10 free music videos and 5 or 10 games previews. the games are $50. the usb cable doesnt come with it but in most cases you can use the one that came with your digital camera.

i heard that a dvd company is going to start putting the new releases out on those PSP mini discs.
It was around $267 after taxes
yea dont think i will be purchasing one
Just wait about a year nad it will drop to about a buck 50
hahaha thats what happens to everything. dvd players used to be rather expensive when they came out and now even places like the dollar store has them and you can find some for around $30. that is crazy. i think that this craze wont be huge because of the high prices of them and the games and etc.
I think it is reasonably priced considering they play movies, games, store pictures and they play MP3's.