Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think is the best...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so heres the question who do u think is the best long jumper ,triple jumper, and high jumper of the 15th region?

IMO i would have to have it somewat like this!!!

Triple Jump- Tyler Lemaster( Paintsville)
Long Jump- ................................. no clue
High Jump- Chris Caldwell( Paintsville)

Wat is everyones thoguhts on this?
Wow, you're not biased towards Paintsville at all are you?
Well I know there is a lil more competition but yea I like Paintsville. I mean in the 15th region I don't know much other than the jump events I wanted to put some kid from PC down as the long jumper but I can't recall his name. I will give credit where its do with Nick Collins from Allen Central and Mason from P- burg they are both really good is that better? Who is your picks?
I think Pikeville graduated it's triple jumpers from last year so I agree with Lemaster in that respect. From what I saw at the Pikeville meets last year, Lemaster also has a pretty legit shot at the long jump. I think the high jump is still in the air...
Running Man Wrote:I think Pikeville graduated it's triple jumpers from last year so I agree with Lemaster in that respect. From what I saw at the Pikeville meets last year, Lemaster also has a pretty legit shot at the long jump. I think the high jump is still in the air...

I agree with r-man
Lemaster should be set as far as the triple and long jumps are concerned, but there are not many talented high jumpers that have surfaced in the 15th region thusfar.
matt atkins is pretty good in lon and triple
Now that I think of it, Paintsville would actually have all the jumping events covered (on the male side of things)
Lemaster should take the triple and long jump fairly easy while Caldwell is supposed (key word) jumping over 6 ft.
From what was displayed last year in the region, no one was especially close to the heels of either of these two.
central4 Wrote:matt atkins is pretty good in lon and triple

Lemaster out jumped matt in the triple jump by 4 feet last year at pikeville...
i believe matt won the long jump however by an impressive margain.
last year was teh first time matt had triple jumped since his eight grade year
if i am not mistaken.
last year was the first year Lemaster had ever ran track.
He was and still is ranked 1st in ashland area in all of his events.
It was his sophomore year at the time, and as a returning junior he should look more towards the state competition instead of the people in the area.
I agree with somewhat of trackstars statement. I dont agree bout the highjump tho il stick with Caldwell any day easy in this region. Lemaster is still my call in triple and also in long but all this talk bout Caldwell over 6 ft. hopefully will be answered this year cause il tell u wat id love to see this kid break that region record like im sure most of the ppl from paintsville would to...... I cant wait to see this years track season alot of questions that we hear on here will be made true and others false. Im sure we all agree that this year will be exciting in the 15th region!!!
central4 Wrote:oh im sorry lets just crown lemaster region champ right now

please, don't be hostile.
Pikeville will be able to produce some athletes, as they always do. One may even be competitive.
central4 Wrote:last year was teh first time matt had triple jumped since his eight grade year

i'm going to have to say that Matt will beat Lemaster out in the long jump this year as well. Lemaster would have to add nearly a foot to topple him, and that would be a feat for a rookie.
Trackstar. Wrote:i'm going to have to say that Matt will beat Lemaster out in the long jump this year as well. Lemaster would have to add nearly a foot to topple him, and that would be a feat for a rookie.

thank you for someone else fimally giving central some credit
central4 Wrote:thank you for someone else fimally giving central some credit

i revisited some stats from last season and i came to the conclusion that he's legit.
Paintsville and Pike Central are in different regions though, so there won't be much of a competition between them.
Trackstar. Wrote:i revisited some stats from last season and i came to the conclusion that he's legit.
Paintsville and Pike Central are in different regions though, so there won't be much of a competition between them.

maybe not in region but they can have a nice rivaliary a pikeville
As we all know Chris is the mightiest and most superior high jumper in the land he is so powerful that he can jump over the bar and throw a bolt of lightning at the same time while everyone else can jump the same height that an obese bull can.
were do you go to school?
hmmm well idk if we will be seeing this amazing caldwell in tip top shape. Has anyone heard the update bout his cracked or broken ribs im not sure? Last time i talked to him he said he was bummed bout mason dixon coming up and here he is hurt some1 got an update on his status?
Running Man Wrote:Now that I think of it, Paintsville would actually have all the jumping events covered (on the male side of things)
Lemaster should take the triple and long jump fairly easy while Caldwell is supposed (key word) jumping over 6 ft.
From what was displayed last year in the region, no one was especially close to the heels of either of these two.

I completely agree.
Yea Caldwells ribs are cracked and he probably wont be 100% by mason dixon but he will still be far superior to his competition. who knows he may even be able to beat mario.