Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How will the Patriots go out in 2008?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
???

I'm thinking that they win it all.
A last sec FG to the Jags!!!....If not they win it ALL.
A loss to the JAGS
Heck, probably win it all! Anymore it is like watching a Nascar race and seeing Jimmie Johnson winning every single race, lol!
They go to the Super Bowl and than lose to the Cowboys. Yee haa!!!
They're in Foxboro til the Super Bowl: they won't lose a big game at home. Romo will choke and T.O. is too undisciplined, and the best hope anyone has is that Brett Favre takes them down in the big one because he's not human.
They are gonna win it all. No matter how much they are down, they always seem to come back and win the game.
Wait, this was made today, and a selection was "Lose in the first round", when they have a bye, and people picked that, lol.
I think it was intended for the first round they play in but idk
There gonna get beat anyway.
They will get beat by the Jags, if not the Colts will beat them. Its the Play-offs baby, their time has come to an end. Thank goodness. If I hear 1 more time about how awesome Brady is I'll, well you know.
fairplayer Wrote:They will get beat by the Jags, if not the Colts will beat them. Its the Play-offs baby, their time has come to an end. Thank goodness. If I hear 1 more time about how awesome Brady is I'll, well you know.

Honestly, Brady only has Moss, Stallworth and Welker, Brady had Harrison, Wayne, Stokely, and whoever their good TE was when he broke the record, I do think Brady is a great QB, better than Peyton, and he is not going out by the Colts at home in the playoffs.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Honestly, Brady only has Moss, Stallworth and Welker, Brady had Harrison, Wayne, Stokely, and whoever their good TE was when he broke the record, I do think Brady is a great QB, better than Peyton, and he is not going out by the Colts at home in the playoffs.

I think you meant to say Manning has Harrison, Wayne, Gonzales, and Clark. Stokely is not with them no more. But I do agree with you that Tom is a better qb than Peyton. And they will win the Super Bowl.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I think you meant to say Manning has Harrison, Wayne, Gonzales, and Clark. Stokely is not with them no more. But I do agree with you that Tom is a better qb than Peyton. And they will win the Super Bowl.

Manning is more talented, but Brady's probably the most clutch player in the history of the game and comes through when it counts (except for the QB sneak against Baltimore, but he got lucky).
If the Patriots dont get beat by the Jags then they will for sure get beat by the Colts. In their first meeting the Patriots only won by 4 points, and the Colts were without Marvin Harrison.
I would LOVE to see Brett Favre and the Packers take em out in the Super Bowl. If that can't happen, I wanna see em win it all.
colts12 Wrote:If the Patriots dont get beat by the Jags then they will for sure get beat by the Colts. In their first meeting the Patriots only won by 4 points, and the Colts were without Marvin Harrison.

Yeah and the Pats played like pure dog **** most of the game.
Redneck Wrote:Yeah and the Pats played like pure dog **** most of the game.

Yea. But I don't think the Pats will play like that this time if both teams win. I think it will be a good game, but that the Pats will come out on top. Again.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yea. But I don't think the Pats will play like that this time if both teams win. I think it will be a good game, but that the Pats will come out on top. Again.
Even when the Pats play like ****, they still find a way to come through in the clutch and win the game.
lose AFC championship
I think they'll win it all. San Diego and Indy played a very physical game with the Chargers comin out with the win but, Rivers and LT are now hurt and Gates is still hurt (even though they'll play). IMO the Patriots will be too much for the banged up Chargers.
Super Bowl Champions!
Win it all.
The Pats will go down being the best team in the history of any sport, you just have to look at how dominant they've been in todays age of athletes to me, it is just amazing and THEY WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL