Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville-57 Breathitt County-37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total domination by the Panthers!
Panther will face JBS Friday on TV and the Internet, Bell and Honaker played great!!
Beat me to it lol
Bell and Honaker set the tone with uptempo play and easy buckets. Good solid play from Patrick Keene, Gatlin Clark, and Devin Burchett is a big help to this young ball team.
Great job by the panthers
Turnover, Turnover,Turnover for Breathitt Co. tonight.They turned it over aleast 20 times the 2nd half, they struggled so bad on the press tonight. I expected a lot more out of Adams he didnt impress me at all, I dont even think he scored tonight and If he just had a bad night then he will really get tested friday against Collins.
Congrats Panthers
Congrats Panthers!
I bet Breathitt had 30 Turnovers!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I bet Breathitt had 30 Turnovers!

OOO No doubt, they flat out played terrible tonight.They looked like grade schoolers trying to bring it up the court against that press.

Breathitt is a better team than what they showed tonight!!!
Impressive win for the Panthers. On another note, Pikeville tied the WYMT record with the least points opponents scored at 37.
Great job Panthers!
Congrats Pikeville
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I bet Breathitt had 30 Turnovers!
I had them with 31.
I had heard alot of hype out of Breathitt county was what i heard false or was this not the ordinary Bobcats from the games before.
good luck the rest of the way panthers!
Good looking win for the Panthers. Give JBS a surprise.
way to go panthers!
Wow, impressive showing for the Panthers! I thought they would win, but not by that much!

Pikeville serving notice that the region isn't just a 2-horse race, as some would believe...
congrats panthers
Guys, keep this on topic of the game between Pikeville and Breathitt County, or discussion involving one of these two teams. I will not tolerate posts about another team and what they will do to one of these two teams. If you wish to discuss another game, please start a separate thread.
Another stat I would like to mention that 2 of Pikevilles leading scorers only combined for 4 points in this one. It just goes to show how others that isnt expected to step up did.