Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is it possible...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That Sen. Clinton can pull off the comeback tonite in N.H.? EVERY major poll had her being dealt a double-digit loss, but she is currently still holding a 6 point lead with 22% in. Sen. McCain already projected as winner on the GOP, dealing Mitt Romney another gut-wrenching loss, after losing Iowa as well, after holding large leads in both of these states.
WEll, X that. it's down to 3 points with 26% in. Oh no.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:That Sen. Clinton can pull off the comeback tonite in N.H.? EVERY major poll had her being dealt a double-digit loss, but she is currently still holding a 6 point lead with 22% in. Sen. McCain already projected as winner on the GOP, dealing Mitt Romney another gut-wrenching loss, after losing Iowa as well, after holding large leads in both of these states.

I hope not...
Dude,come on. I like your man on the other side, don't be so harsh. Smile Huck had a good showing today. Hopefully he can somehow manage to scrape up some more money and keep putting pressure on the frontrunners. Heck, he would even be my Homeboy also if I were part of the evil side.Big Grin
I Hope Not!
In politics, anything is possible. Bill Clinton if I recall started at the bottom or dead last and won the nomination despite the scandals. Anything is possible.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude,come on. I like your man on the other side, don't be so harsh. Smile Huck had a good showing today. Hopefully he can somehow manage to scrape up some more money and keep putting pressure on the frontrunners. Heck, he would even be my Homeboy also if I were part of the evil side.Big Grin

Ha, my whole family are dem's...if I wasn't in the military I probably would be too.
New Hampshire is a place of liberal, independent women, and lots of older people. The first like Hillary because she's a woman; the second vote for her because they don't trust anyone much younger than them...and they value experience over youth and vitality.