Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 57 East Ridge 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good job by both teams!
Congrats Valley. Still VERY SHOCKED at this score!!
Congrats to Valley. I am also shocked that they didn't wipe the floor with East Ridge, but a win is a win no matter what.
im not schocked at all.... east ridge has been under rated all season and they was only down by 3 at the half. i didnt expect er to win- but then again i didnt expect it to be a blowout like some people
Well good try guys... theres always next time.
and next time is what matters Wink
Gratz Valley...was hoping ER would win this one. Sad
ER was down by 5 with under 3 minutes to play and they were at the foul line. However, they missed both free throws, valley scored and that took the wind out of them.
Anyone have any stats at all?
Congrats on the win Valley,but you guys are going to have to pick it up a notch.2 many turn-overs,2 many missed free-throws, Good HUSTLE EAST RIDGE you guys have something good a "brewin" over there. :redboxer:
I see a much larger margin of victory when ER comes to the Valley.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I see a much larger margin of victory when ER comes to the Valley.

I hope so too...
Congrats SV. Good game ER!
I'm shocked by this. Valley must have played a really bad game tonight. Anyone have any stats.
anyone notice this is starting to look like the warriors opening season, lose to valley the first two times...but than come 59th district time Sv over looked ER and lost. Valley better get back in shape or that could happen again.
warriorpride Wrote:anyone notice this is starting to look like the warriors opening season, lose to valley the first two times...but than come 59th district time Sv over looked ER and lost. Valley better get back in shape or that could happen again.

District is at Valley, last team to come in Valley and win was Lexington Catholic, and ER isn't quite that level of a team.
Very shocked by the final.

Congrats Valley... Great effort Warriors!
Congrats to SV! Much closer than I thought it would be. But that happens sometimes.
Congrats to Shelby Valley on the win. Sounds like ER played them better than most had originally thought.
I'm not sure of the stats, but Shelby Valley turned the ball over an excessive number of times tonight. Also, they shot the ball terribly from the free throw line, as did East Ridge. ER was able to get quite a few offensive rebounds and putbacks that helped keep the game close. Overall, ER did an okay job against Valley's pressure, but they still turned the ball over alot. The game was pretty physical and very sloppy, and neither team played very well...
Congrats Valley!
The King Wrote:I'm not sure of the stats, but Shelby Valley turned the ball over an excessive number of times tonight. Also, they shot the ball terribly from the free throw line, as did East Ridge. ER was able to get quite a few offensive rebounds and putbacks that helped keep the game close. Overall, ER did an okay job against Valley's pressure, but they still turned the ball over alot. The game was pretty physical and very sloppy, and neither team played very well...
its always going to by physical against the warriors as long as ratliff is the head coach.
Congrats Valley and great job East Ridge. The 59th is going to be a BATTLE this year.
Kind of suprised by the score, thought Valley would put up more points.

Congrats S.V.
congrats valley !
A win is a win, and a 14 point win is nothing to be ashamed of last I checked. If I had to bet I'd say this will be the closest match between these two teams on the season.
Congrats Valley
Congrats to both teams. Valley really needs to keep their guard up with these region teams. Someone will creep up and surprse them one of these days. Can anyone explain the game? I would like to know how the game went for both teams, what went wrong for Valley and how did ER surprise them.
great win.....closer than what i thought....but its still a W
they both turned the ball over a lot and both hit open shots, except for free throws.
ER banged them up physically and valley was quicker in most positions.
Pages: 1 2 3