Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS-73 Knox Central-58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

The 1st half was close with Messer knocking down some big 3s and Cody Miller being Cody Miller giving the panthers the lead going into the half. JBS came out the 2nd half on fire and just blew it open and outscored the Panthers 42-27 in the 2nd half.

Clark Stepp-24pts
Tate Cox-12pts

Knox-Cody Miller-25pts
Looked like it was going to close in the beginning, but JBS pulls away in the 2nd half.
Nice win JBS!

uk96

Impressive win by JBS over a good Knox Central team...
w0000t good win!!
Congrats Crusaders!
Congrats JBS!
Congrats JBS, they move on to play Pikeville friday at Knott Central.
Good come back in the second,congrats JBS.
Goog win JBS. If Knox Central would have played a second half like the way they played the first half, the out come of this game would have been a lot closer. Not official stats, but IMO K C had at least 20 turnovers. Once again Collins steps up to take up the slack when JBS allows teams to beat them off the dribble and when they struggle to defend the three point line.
Cody Miller is the best player ive seen play this year
Garrison got the MVP of the game. Anyone know what his stats were?

I agree, Cody Miller is the rael deal.
He had 9 blocks, over 10 rebounds, and around 10 points. He almost had the triple double. Well deserved player of the game. Congrats JBS. I thought both Collins and Short played very well.

uk96

pickandroll Wrote:He had 9 blocks, over 10 rebounds, and around 10 points. He almost had the triple double. Well deserved player of the game. Congrats JBS. I thought both Collins and Short played very well.

I also thought that Collins and Short played well and were the difference in the game. These two guys do alot of work and dont get the credit sometimes because people usually just look at who scores the most points. These two guys along with Hall could score more if given the opportunity but they contribute so much with rebounding, blocks and changing shots.
congrats jbs..
KC 1973 Wrote:Goog win JBS. If Knox Central would have played a second half like the way they played the first half, the out come of this game would have been a lot closer. Not official stats, but IMO K C had at least 20 turnovers. Once again Collins steps up to take up the slack when JBS allows teams to beat them off the dribble and when they struggle to defend the three point line.
This could be a plan fot Jbs...Take away the 3 from the shooters...make them go into the middle were u have a 6'10 guys...weak side rotates down to fill a gap..