Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Litkenhous Ratings (01-08)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Lexington Catholic (12-2) 101.2
2.Mason County (13-2) 98.8
3.Elliott County (11-1) 97.2
4.Bryan Station (13-1) 97.0
5.Scott County (8-7) 96.0
6.Male (11-1) 93.9
7.Jeffersontown (13-2) 92.9
8.Paul Dunbar (12-2) 90.1
9.Ballard (7-2) 89.1
10.Covington Catholic (11-2) 88.7
11.June Buchanan (9-3) 88.5
12.Madison Central (8-5) 87.8
13.Holmes (11-1) 87.4
14.Shelby Valley (10-2) 86.8
15.DeSales (10-3) 86.1
16.PRP (13-2) 85.2
17.Paintsville (10-2) 85.1
18.Shelby County (10-1) 84.6
19.Eastern (12-1) 84.4
20.Muhlenberg North (12-2) 84.0

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...80506/1031
Elliot way overrated in my opinion.
Elliot County is overrated...and IMO JBS shouldn't be ahead of Valley.
I like the cantrell ratings better
I believe S.V. should be in the top 10.
No way is Elliot County #3. Valley should be ahead of JBS in about #10

uk96

NYY10 Wrote:No way is Elliot County #3. Valley should be ahead of JBS in about #10

I agree that 3 is a high for Elliott...JBS and Sv should be close regardless of who is higher than the other...
Litkenhous must be from Elliott Co. and JBS ahead of Shelby Valley is a little hard to swallow. Nobody has even proven to me JBS should be ahead of Paintsville.
Elliott is way overrated...

uk96

Watchful Eye Wrote:Litkenhous must be from Elliott Co. and JBS ahead of Shelby Valley is a little hard to swallow. Nobody has even proven to me JBS should be ahead of Paintsville.
Watch the Wymt on Friday night and you will see why...JBS has 3 good guards and 2 good big men and it is hard to stop all of the challenges that they present to other teams...
how is lc in front of mason?
alfus21 Wrote:Elliot way overrated in my opinion.

I must agree with ya.
LC beat Masom
Watchful Eye Wrote:Litkenhous must be from Elliott Co. and JBS ahead of Shelby Valley is a little hard to swallow. Nobody has even proven to me JBS should be ahead of Paintsville.

Actually he is, he just moved back in December & his son is a 6'10" Sophomore. Everything should be cleared with KHSAA for him to start playing next week!
I believe that with everything Valley has shown this year, they should be at least tenth. I don't understand that one loss (Jeffersontown) to an in state team can knock you down that far. I guess some of those other teams have played in nothing but out of state tourneys.
I agree with everyone else that Elliott is overrated at #3. They are a strong team and deserve to be rated high, probably higher than JBS or SV, but not that high.

uk96

More Cowbell Wrote:I agree with everyone else that Elliott is overrated at #3. They are a strong team and deserve to be rated high, probably higher than JBS or SV, but not that high.

I dont think that Elliott should be ranked higher than SV or JBS. I think JBS has better guards than Elliott and much better big men. I think SV is better because they are much deeper than Elliott.
Another Asssist Wrote:Actually he is, he just moved back in December & his son is a 6'10" Sophomore. Everything should be cleared with KHSAA for him to start playing next week!

Where is this kid from. And whats his name?