Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need some quick cash? Threaten to kill a........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bunny!! Big Grin

Quote:Welcome,

Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don’t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that’s for sure.

Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise. You can help this poor, helpless bunny’s cause by making donations through my verified PayPal account by clicking on any of the Donate buttons on this site, or by purchasing merchandise at the Savetoby.com online store.

Here is the current status of donations for Toby, as of March 28th, 2005. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

http://savetoby.com/

BTW: The guy running this site has already raised over 20,000 dollars
Thats sooo mean..yet funny at the same time...I need to come up with a get rich quick scheme like that....any ideas?
Wow... that is a good idea..
This is a scam. He has used that same bunny on several sites in the past saying the same thing.
that is pretty funny. who would pay him though? honestly? i know that i wouldnt care enough to pay or help raise over 50 grand for a bunny. dont get me wrong i love animals and all but that is a scam if i have ever heard one.
lord yea it is a scam.... but a good one.
$20,375.18 is the current balance of how much money this guy has. that is crazy. cute rabbit but im sorry, no animal is worth $50,000.
I need to think of somethin clever like that.
ME TOO! getting $50,000 for absolutely nothing, sign me up. we should email that guy and see if he needs any partners in crime for some future scams or something... spliting 50 grand 3 ways still would not be bad money blackcat....