Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley v.s Lee Predictions Round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any predictions of how this game will end??
Lee by 14. Game is at Lee
i would say Lee by atleast 16
Lee by 10+.....this isn't owsleys year...
Not saying that those predictions are unbelievable because they are when it comes down to the stats, but this game will be very diffrent for the owls, so will all the other games that the owls play the rest of the season
No Favorites Wrote:Not saying that those predictions are unbelievable because they are when it comes down to the stats, but this game will be very diffrent for the owls, so will all the other games that the owls play the rest of the season

What would change the Owls from here on out? I do think they have been playing a little under their potential, but not by a large margin.
rival games are a big spark and loosing to them on homecoming night at Owsley has set them up to want this one more than ever and i feel that they will carry the win on to push the rest of the year
Lee by 10.
Lee Co.
I have to give this game to Lee. Owsley has yet to play team ball. If they would play team ball, then I would say the Owls. GOOD lUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!
Lee won tonight by 18 or 19. I don't have the score though.
I feel like i should apologioze to this forum for making a statement that failed me so horribly
Thats Ok, Hopefully These Boys Will Learn To Play As A Team Before There Season Is Over. I Would Love To See Them Have More Enthusiam. I Really Hope That They Can Come Together And Show Support For Each Other , Then I Think The Wins Will Start Coming!! They Still Have Time To Get It Together. Tournament Time Can Bring Change. It Did Last Year!!
I think that the boys have given up on themselves and i think that their coach has given up on them also... jeremy pierson starting point guard for the owls and one of the most intense players on the team set almost the whole game, looked like himself and coach noble had a convorsation as he was heading to the bench which led to him setting the rest of the game. To me this isnt a real good move by coach to leave your starting point guard on the bench.
I Sure Hope Thats Not The Case. Owsley County Boys Has Had A Hard Road With All The Coaching Changes. I Wish These Boys And The Coaches The Best Of Luck!! KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH AND WORK TOGETHER AND YOU WILL WIN!!! GO OWLS!!!!
No Favorites Wrote:I think that the boys have given up on themselves and i think that their coach has given up on them also... jeremy pierson starting point guard for the owls and one of the most intense players on the team set almost the whole game, looked like himself and coach noble had a convorsation as he was heading to the bench which led to him setting the rest of the game. To me this isnt a real good move by coach to leave your starting point guard on the bench.

The player should always respect the coach....with him walking to the bench, he may have said some not needed words to the coach.
I think the point guard situation might get some needed help if the transfer from Breathitt becomes elgible. Not sure when is appeal is to be heard.
yea point guard nick noble would have been of great relief to the point guard cituation
JOBAKKA Wrote:I think the point guard situation might get some needed help if the transfer from Breathitt becomes elgible. Not sure when is appeal is to be heard.
He has to sit out this year. I haven't heard anything about an appeal.
Noble would have made a difference for this team from what I hear from Breathitt people who was familiar with his game.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:The player should always respect the coach....with him walking to the bench, he may have said some not needed words to the coach.
Right. Coaches can't permit players to talk back to them. Sounds like coach made the right decision. Without discipline you have no team.