Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paul Dunbar 77 Perry Central 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats PD.
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

uk96

This is not the normal Randy Napier team.. They seem to be alot of payback going around...
uk96 Wrote:This is not the normal Randy Napier team.. They seem to be alot of payback going around...

Which is exactly what they need. This could possibly be the first losing record Perry has had in YEARS!!! Nothing against their girls, but to Randi Napier, I bet you which you hadn't beat these teams to death not so long ago now do you.
and_1 Wrote:Which is exactly what they need. This could possibly be the first losing record Perry has had in YEARS!!! Nothing against their girls, but to Randi Napier, I bet you which you hadn't beat these teams to death not so long ago now do you.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dunbar played everyone on their bench after they got up 20. A big key to the game was the defense of Dunbar holding Sturdivant to 10 pts. Dunbar played half court man to man and then at times fell back into a 2-3 zone. This could have been 150 to 30 but why would anyone want that...................
Dawgfan11th Wrote:Dunbar played everyone on their bench after they got up 20. A big key to the game was the defense of Dunbar holding Sturdivant to 10 pts. Dunbar played half court man to man and then at times fell back into a 2-3 zone. This could have been 150 to 30 but why would anyone want that...................

Dunbar didnt want it, but if the tables had been turned I dare to bet PCC's coach would have beat them as bad as he could!! Been there when he has beat teams as bad as he could and sooner or later the tables gets turned. It only hurts the kids when a coach does this so my hats off to Dunbars coach for not beating PCC as bad as they could!!
Perry Central plays the worst Defense I have ever saw. Kilburn plays good defense but the rest couldnt guard a telephone pole. Cant rebound either. But they still may have a shot at winning the weakest region in Kentucky.