Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Rocket on 60 Minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roger Clemens' first interview since the Mitchell "Pin-the-tail-on-whoever-ya-can" Report will air tonite on 60 minutes. Hopefully, besides disputing the accusations, he will give us a hint at his plans for the 2008 season.Wink Come on back to the Empire one more year, Big Guy.Big Grin
Roger said he will prolly will not pitch again and you will not see him pitching in 2008. Is he telling the truth? lol. I love the Rocket I would love to see one more year out of him!
He didn't convince me.
He took em
He is supposed to have a news conference today at 5:00 Sportscenter Special.
I don't think that he did them at all. Especially after hearing that taped phone conversation between Clemens, and McNamee.
If his ex-trainer says he injected Clemens with steroids, it's probably true that Clemens took them. Clemens might not of knew about it being steroids.

STEROIDS ARE RUINING THE MLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea and barry bonds didnt take any steriods either, nice try rocket.
Clemens sure was defensive. McNamee asked him several times, "What do you want me to do? What do you want me to do." If Clemens was completely innocent he would've gotten him to apologize on national tv for defacing the Rocket. Instead, he only says I have to talk to some people and I'll get back to you. Andy came clean, so why would McNamee tell the truth about injecting him yet lie about Clemens. Think about it....

But so far, all we have is hearsay. When it comes before Congress, we'll get some answers.....
Personally I think he took steroids. But what I would like to se is somebody come out and say that i did steroids and HGH not to heal faster or stuff like that. Just say that I took them to hit more homeruns, run faster, throw harder, and I think this wul dgive you more forgivness in th ublic eye.
I think all of this is so OVERRATED!! Isn't going to change they way I feel about whomever did or didn't take them!
Really surprised that him and McNamee are countersuing one another.