Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ky Miners (12-11) vs. Yakama Sun Kings (17-1) 1-6-08 and 1-7-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Miners play the 5-time CBA champs Sunday at the Expo at 4:05 ana Monday at 7:05. Be there to cheer on the Miners, it's fun that the whole family will enjoy for low prices!!
I'm excited. I'd love to beat the Sun Kings. It would be huge.
I wonder if a team like the Yakama could bring out a good crowd. I really don't know how many people look into these things.
I hope to make my first game in the 2 game series! How much are tickets? Lower of course, lol.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I hope to make my first game in the 2 game series! How much are tickets? Lower of course, lol.
Well lower are supposed to be $30, but buy a $5 they aren't to strict about seating.
Thanks Panther Thunder!
www.cbahoopsonline.com
www.ekminers.com

I keep up with it very closely. I hope everyone shows up for this game because it will be a good one.
I went to the game on Sunday, it was my first one and i have to say that is was a very enjoyable experience. The speed and abiliy of the players in person is unbelievable.
It would be fun to see the Miners defeat the Number 1 team in CBA.
I think they ended up losing both games.
yeah the highlight was during the second game when the coach for the sun kings got thrown out and tried to fight the ref haha