Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Waggener 65 East Ridge 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final--From the Coca-Cola Classic. ER takes home the third place trophy after loseing in the championship game by virtue of Belfry Having a better record:confused:
warriorpride Wrote:Final--From the Coca-Cola Classic. ER takes home the third place trophy after loseing in the championship game by virtue of Belfry Having a better record:confused:
That's pretty odd?
Panther Thunder Wrote:That's pretty odd?

Yep according to ER players that I have spoken too they got thrid place.
warriorpride Wrote:Yep according to ER players that I have spoken too they got thrid place.
Well I think thats a pitiful way of organizing a tournament if that's true.
By the way I called this score lol
Grats Waggener...closer than I thought.
congrats waggener......nice try warriors!
Very odd situation. I have not heard of a overall record factoring in to a tourney like this.
I agree, I thought the entire tourney set up was a little odd. What ever happened to good ole brackets. Didn't ER beat Belfry??
gotcha2 Wrote:I agree, I thought the entire tourney set up was a little odd. What ever happened to good ole brackets. Didn't ER beat Belfry??

Belfry beat ER. I agree strange tourney.
well I said L'ville by 20,18 not far off.by the way a lot of your better tourney set ups go by total points at the end.
Congrats LW.