Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jaguars 31, Steelers 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game, I thought the Steelers was gonna win it, but Congrats Jags.

Sorry Steelers Fans!!!!!
typical 2007 Steeler football...cant finish in the clutch, when it counts..Garrards run on 4th and 2 will be on highlight reels forever..Jacksonville is a **** good football team, and will give New England all they want..
They will beat New england
are you guys doubting my Titans? lol... If Tenn wins 2mar they play NE next.
Wowza...good game. I thought the Giants and Bucs played tonight? I thought that I seen a preview of the game and it said Saturday.
Bucs and Gaints 2mar @ 1:00
Cards09 Wrote:They will beat New england

You think Garrard can outrun NE's defense like that? I highly doubt it.
Unfortunately the Steelers played terrible tonight. They still almost pulled it off though. Anyway, it won't matter, because the Colts or NE will take it all. I'm still disappointed in my Steelers this year though.
Man only part of the game I watched was the finish and it was awesome. Garrard is a heck of a QB and that 32 yard gain on 4 & 2 was the outcome of the game. Congrats to the Jags on the huge win.
Sorry Tides Hoss!..... Still you all wiped up on my Bengals this year!
I thought that the Jags were going to blow the Steelers out of Heinz Field but the Jags just shot themselves in the foot in the fourth quarter, but made a few big plays to win the game... Very exciting game to watch.

Also, on that pass interference call on the Jags defender, it should have been called on Heinz Ward. But I guess thats a good veteran play in Heinze's case.
Just a great game to watch! I agree that if one team this year can beat New England, then it is the Jags! But that is Del Rio for ya because he always has his team ready no matter who they are playing or what they are up against! A top 3 coach in the NFL without a doubt!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just a great game to watch! I agree that if one team this year can beat New England, then it is the Jags! But that is Del Rio for ya because he always has his team ready no matter who they are playing or what they are up against! A top 3 coach in the NFL without a doubt!

I agree with you about Del Rio, but the team with the best shot at beating the Pats is the Colts. They should have beat them the last time.
I give the Steelers credit. They fought hard in the second half and give it all they had but just couldnt stop the Jags at the end of the game. For the Steelers to have as many injuries as they had and still give one of the hottest teams in football all they wanted says alot about what kind of team we will have next year. IMO were a O-lineman or 2 and a CB awy from winning a Super Bowl next year.
And to think that they will lose there leader in Faneca next year. When this happens, you talk about losing a missing piece because it is going to happen! Just don't know why they aren't going to resign him, no matter how much he wants, he is THE TEAM LEADER!
:HitWall: Big Ben needs to learn to get rid of the football.:mad:
The Jags played an awesome game. The Steelers fell short though. Better luck next year!!!
DevilsWin Wrote::HitWall: Big Ben needs to learn to get rid of the football.:mad:

Maybe he could if he wasn't always running for his life. The o-line is terrible. Yes, there is some injuries, but in the off-season they have to fix that o-line. Ben threw 3 interceptions because of trying to make something happen. Look at the yardage he put up with the attempts and completions. He finished the year behind Brady, ahead of Mannning. He had 2 perfect passer rated games this season also. Give him some time to actually throw, and we wouldn't have to rely on the running game all the time. Ben is the most underrated qb in the NFL and he will get another ring, and it won't be long. As soon as Brady's contract is up with NE, he's headed out west so he can be near his son, who will be 4 by the time that happens. Nothing lasts forever.
Really happy that the Jags won. I believe if they can use the running game well they can defeat the Pats.