Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 81 Pike County Central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from the Coca-Cola Classic.
Congrats Rebs
Congrats Rebels!!
Congrats AC!
Congrats on the win AC.
good job rebels!
Any stats or info?
Congrats AC
Congrats AC on the win.
Congrats AC.
Is the McCoy kid getting any significant playing time at point guard?

uk96

Good job AC
good job ac. 19 point margin? did PC have someone hurt?
Dalton Meade had a double-double with 16 points and 13 rebounds for Pike Central. He also made the all-tournament team!
sponci Wrote:good job ac. 19 point margin? did PC have someone hurt?
Why would you ask is someone was hurt? This was AC's second win over PC this season. The Rebels won their first game with PC on December 4 by 14 points.
meade needs to get more playing time. he can contribute if he gets the playing time. good job. i was asking about who was hurt just as an aside. ac has the dominant team.
sponci Wrote:meade needs to get more playing time. he can contribute if he gets the playing time. good job. i was asking about who was hurt just as an aside. ac has the dominant team.

Okay!

Meade played well against AC and also later in the day against Russell. Hobo McCoy will also be a great asset for the Hawks. He contributes in bursts already- in the next few years he will do very well for the Hawks as he gets more playing time.
hollister_42 Wrote:Dalton Meade had a double-double with 16 points and 13 rebounds for Pike Central. He also made the all-tournament team!

Who else made the all-tournament team?
Congrats AC.
just from what I saw during the tourney, Meade should be starting.
Meade was the only person to make the all-tournament team from Pike Central.
dont think da coach will let that happen. central could be having three dominant big men across the floor with meade,hamilton, and tackett. combined with a shooter like mccoy they could do something. but it wont happen.
then again, i could be wrong. meade is definitely worthy. i am not insane or pretend to be. honest thought provoking discussion is what this forum is about.
Yeah...I like the idea of Meade,Hamilton, and Tackett down low, with the help of Slone and Nicholos outside, and Mccoy,Thompson, and Adkins coming off the bench. I like that for PC...but it just don't happen and probably wont any time soon.
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:Yeah...I like the idea of Meade,Hamilton, and Tackett down low, with the help of Slone and Nicholos outside, and Mccoy,Thompson, and Adkins coming off the bench. I like that for PC...but it just don't happen and probably wont any time soon.

I think you would be better with McCoy and Thompson outside, with the others coming off the bench. Nichols seems to be pretty nervous when he get the ball, and doesn't alway look to be a team player. While Slone brings a much slower pace to the game.
EyesInTheStands Wrote:I think you would be better with McCoy and Thompson outside, with the others coming off the bench. Nichols seems to be pretty nervous when he get the ball, and doesn't always look to be a team player. While Slone brings a much slower pace to the game.
mccoy can't handle the ball..slones a much better player offensively and defensively..hes well rounded...Nichols can shoot the ball but he doesn't look for his shot....he's patient with the ball and doesn't try to force anything....i don't see how you can say he's not a team player though..he takes approx 5-6 shots a game usually making around 4 of them...he passes up a lot of shots trying to make the extra pass..his coaches want him to shoot more..I've heard it...he's the only player on the team that doesn't play individually during stretches of the game.he does make an individual play every now and then but i'ts usually trying to get to the basket....hamiltoon tries to do it by himself which causes slone to take his shots and thompson is the most "me " oriented player on the team, he gets a lot of turnovers because of it.....Slone and Nichols play really well together..its like they've played together longer then everyone else...
"Slone and Nichols play really well together..its like they've played together longer then everyone else..."
:thatsfunn

Confusedecret: Sounds like a plan.....to continue to make it longer!!!!

:we're number 1 Me FIRST.
EyesInTheStands Wrote:"Slone and Nichols play really well together..its like theyve played together longer then everyone else..."
:that's funny

Confusedecret: Sounds like a plan.....to continue to make it longer!!!!

:we're number 1 Me FIRST.
I was just stating that your post was nonsense...you were saying that the team leaders in turnovers and the boys with less experience should start..you make a lot of sense....Stats Don't Lie
ZAG Wrote:mccoy can't handle the ball..slones a much better player offensively and defensively..hes well rounded...Nichols can shoot the ball but he doesn't look for his shot....he's patient with the ball and doesn't try to force anything....i don't see how you can say he's not a team player though..he takes approx 5-6 shots a game usually making around 4 of them...he passes up a lot of shots trying to make the extra pass..his coaches want him to shoot more..I've heard it...he's the only player on the team that doesn't play individually during stretches of the game.he does make an individual play every now and then but i'ts usually trying to get to the basket....hamiltoon tries to do it by himself which causes slone to take his shots and thompson is the most "me " oriented player on the team, he gets a lot of turnovers because of it.....Slone and Nichols play really well together..its like they've played together longer then everyone else...

hmm...you seem to know a whole lot about joe nichols...
hmm....interesting.
are you his long lost twin brother?
looks like he is someone that sits in the stands and can see what is going on.
Pages: 1 2