Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA 58 Rose Hill 53 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RH goes down again.....are they even .500?
They are not playing good at all.
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:RH goes down again.....are they even .500?

You really hate Rose Hill dont you? Cool
Statmaster Wrote:You really hate Rose Hill dont you? Cool

I think he's like me, hates all the hype they got and how they aren't doing jack this year.
Statmaster Wrote:You really hate Rose Hill dont you? Cool

Yes. Big Grin
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think he's like me, hates all the hype they got and how they aren't doing jack this year.

Yes. Big Grin

uk96

I watched some of the game and was amazed that Rose Hill has two guys that are supposed to be D1 players and they can't beat a mediocre LCA.
Rose Hill is definetly overrated, but they are very young as well.
You never know you might even get to see some of the players from both teams play HS ball together some day.Wink
Congrats LCA.
Rose Hill is 4-6 according to the Khsaa website...
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:RH goes down again.....are they even .500?

At least they scored more than 30 points against a non 16th region team!Big Grin
goodguy Wrote:At least they scored more than 30 points against a non 16th region team!Big Grin

Oh ok, so lets re-evaluate things then.

And the answer is - Sorry they are still 4-6.:thumpsup:
goodguy Wrote:At least they scored more than 30 points against a non 16th region team!Big Grin

A loss is a loss regardless of by how many points. I still take a 9-4 team over one thats 4-6 anyday.
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:A loss is a loss regardless of by how many points. I still take a 9-4 team over one thats 4-6 anyday.
You've been very critical of other teams that have been held to point totals close to that. Even teams that went to the state tournament. It seems your Kittycats get a little more slack from you in this case.
FBALL Wrote:You've been very critical of other teams that have been held to point totals close to that. Even teams that went to the state tournament. It seems your Kittycats get a little more slack from you in this case.

You are right. But this is one game, this has not and will not be a pattern for the Tomcats. You guys know it just as well as I do.
This thread isn't about Ashland or any other team for that matter, so lets keep it on-topic.