Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 102 South Floyd 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Leading Raiders
Wes Akers- 29pts. 3rebs. 2asts. 2stls.
Brandon Marson(8th)- 8pts. 6rebs. 3asts. 2stls.
Dakota Hall(freshman)- 8pts. 3stls. 3rebs. 2asts.
Shannon Turner(freshman)- 8pts. 3rebs. 1ast.

BL-Josh Head, Brennan Case, and Samuel Keathley all had nice games.
congratulations to the bobcats
Congrats BL keep your heads up South Floyd.
Does anyone have any stats for Besty Layne?
bballjunky Wrote:Does anyone have any stats for Besty Layne?

Case, Keathley, and Head all had about 20 or more...Martin had 6 or 8, Maldonado had a great all-around game with prolly 4 or 6 pts. and around 6 asts. or more...Head also had around 13 or 14 rebs. id say...
head looked good what grade is he in!!!
The Private Wrote:head looked good what grade is he in!!!

Senior i do believe...
Keep your heads up SF. Just gonna be one of those years. You guys will rebound.
OffTheHook Wrote:Keep your heads up SF. Just gonna be one of those years. You guys will rebound.

Your exactly right...SF only loses Wes Akers and adds Tommy Joe Hall 2 the lineup next yr...
Congrats bobcats! Game went pretty much the way most expected it would. With the win BL moves to 2-1 in district play. If the Bobcats (by some mircale) can get Newman eligible then IMO they will be the team to beat in the district. Anyway good win for the Bobcats.
As of right now..

1. BL (2-1)
2. AC (2-1)
3. P-Burg (1-1)
4. SF (0-2)

When Conf. Play is over...

1. AC (5-1)
2. P-Burg (4-2)
2. BL (3-3)
4. SF (0-6)
I agree 100 %
Did Adam Slone play for Betsy Layne tonight?
clipperw Wrote:Did Adam Slone play for Betsy Layne tonight?

no Adam didnt play
this was a very rough game on both ends very phisical...conrats bobcats and keep your heads up Raiders...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Senior i do believe...

Actually, Josh Head is just a Junior.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:no Adam didnt play

Do you know if Adam Slone is trying to play ball this year? I haven't heard anything else about him playin for Betsy Layne this year besides him moving closer to the school.
bballjunky Wrote:Actually, Josh Head is just a Junior.

Well look for BL to be the District favs next yr....Everybody back from their current team, except for case and keathley, but with the addition of Adam Slone...BL should be Top 5 in the region next yr. IMO
bballjunky Wrote:Do you know if Adam Slone is trying to play ball this year? I haven't heard anything else about him playin for Betsy Layne this year besides him moving closer to the school.

I heard he suppose 2 play the 2nd half of the season...I know Slone and he wants to play im sure...
uhavenoidea Wrote:I heard he suppose 2 play the 2nd half of the season...I know Slone and he wants to play im sure...

thanks...the addition of Slone will really help the Bobcats chances of winning the 58th.
Congrats BL. Keep your heads up SF.
bballjunky Wrote:thanks...the addition of Slone will really help the Bobcats chances of winning the 58th.

yes it would...IF he gets to play...
bballjunky Wrote:Actually, Josh Head is just a Junior.

Yes Josh is a junior, he's come along well this year. Should have had more playing time last year IMO.
Congrats BL
uhavenoidea Wrote:Well look for BL to be the District favs next yr....Everybody back from their current team, except for case and keathley, but with the addition of Adam Slone...BL should be Top 5 in the region next yr. IMO

I dont know if i would go that far just yet. Slone is a good player but he isnt that big of a difference maker to bump BL to top 5 in the region next year.
Congrats BL
Congrats Betsy Layne!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I dont know if i would go that far just yet. Slone is a good player but he isnt that big of a difference maker to bump BL to top 5 in the region next year.

Betsy Layne just loses Case and Keathley off their Current team...AC loses a few seniors, including Crum and Hammonds...PBurg loses 3 or 4 including Hall...Paintsville loses everyone...Pikeville loses Honaker...Belfry loses a few seniors...JC loses 3 or 4 including Crum and Welch i think...Pike Central loses a few(Hamilton, Slone, etc.)....Phelps loses a few(Hunt and Stiltner i think, and maybe one more)...Dont really know about SC,LC,MC, or ER...
Congrats
Congrats to the Bobcats, and to the kid that hit the shot that put em over 100. First time into the game I believe?
Pages: 1 2