Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Four is Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alrite people whos winning it.....illinois, louisville, north carolina, or michigan state

personally id like louisville to win, just to bring some hardware back to the bluegrass state, but i know some people wont agree wit that..lol
Either UNC or Illinois will prob win. Both are much better than Michigan State and Louisville. I would like to see UNC win seeing thats who I had winning my bracket and they are the best overall team. But this Final Four should be a good one.
it def. wont match the elite 8 drama, but it may be a decent one
Well, I dont think any Elite 8 matches this one. This was one of the greatest rounds of basketball Ive ever watched. It was a shame to UK come out on the losing end though.
I think UNC will come out the winners.. lol
although it hurts rite now, this was a great year for kentucky...remember people didnt even have them in the top 20 to begin this year, and look how they did...teams better watch out next year and year after that, we'll have the best backcourt in the county, in bradley, and rondo, with the best center morris, dont forget azuibuke
I hope UNC of Louisville wins it all
I hope Illinois beats Louisville to death. It probably will be a pretty good game though. I think that the great passing for the Illini will be just to much for Louisville. Augustine will take it straight to Myles.
I hope Illinois beats Louisville in a bad way and goes on the play UNC in the Championship and then UNC is crowned national champs!
tahts just what i hope, but with all this madness that has been going on who knows what will happen...UL vs. MICH ST would be a good game too!
I hope Louisville loses by alot. In fact, I hope they get blown out and Garcia crys his way home. I hate Louisville. I think Illinois passing though will be to hard for Louisville to defend but I expect a close game.
why do you hate louisville so much?? be proud that a kentucky team is even in the final 4....
I just hate Louisville. I have no good reason. I was raised a UK fan and in that I learned to hate Louisville. But its all good because Louisville lost!!!!
yeh but they made it past kentucky..HAHAH
I am so glad you find this amusing, VonWafer_FSU.