Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Huckabee/Obama Win Iowa Caucus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sort of. I'm not so sure that it isn't a good thing. At least it will keep the race interesting for both parties. I wouldn't count any of the front runners out.
Yeah. Sen. Obama was able to manipulate the cornfeds of Iowa with his paltry speeches and "forecasts for change." Jus because the man is a helluva speaker doesn't mean his actions will follow suit. Hopefully, others won't be so gullible and jump on the bandwagon just over this result. As far as the red side, Gov. Huckabee did a tremendous job in his speech tonite. I was really impressed with how he took to the victory and didn't seem too overwhelmed with it. I think tonite will vault him to a cruising victory for the Republican nomination. The race is truly beginning, and it gets more exciting as every day passes.
What are they thinking?
OffTheHook Wrote:What are they thinking?
Care to elaborate?

Shoot, I jus tryin to get some action on this thread. I though when CE first started it, it would be a hot topic.:confused:

Maybe we need to call for our Resident Political Analyst Ronnie Reagan to make a comeback. After I think about it...Nah, maybe we shouldn't.Big Grin
Don't really want to. May make a few people mad. lol
Cool, as long as Hillary isn't winning...
More Cowbell Wrote:Cool, as long as Hillary isn't winning...
Are you kidding me? :p What more could ya ask for? A stern, witty, sexy(I know, I will catch all sorts of you know what for that!) blonde, with a freaky-deek for a husband? www.hillaryclinton.com Come join us. We are gonna need plenty more volunteers in this area come November.:Thumbs:

Why not? She did a pretty good darn job of running the country the first time! lol
I stated on a previous thread that if Hillary lost Iowa it was a new ballgame. Some on that thread disagreed and though Hillarys nomination was cut and dry mostly because of the female vote. If I heard correctly, Obama scored higher with the female vote than most anticipated. Well the fact of the matter is Hillary spent a large amount of time and 10 million dollars in Iowa and finished THIRD. She still might win the nomination.....but shes in for a dogfight now.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Are you kidding me? :p What more could ya ask for? A stern, witty, sexy(I know, I will catch all sorts of you know what for that!) blonde, with a freaky-deek for a husband? www.hillaryclinton.com Come join us. We are gonna need plenty more volunteers in this area come November.:Thumbs:

If Hillary's sexy, then I'm Mr. Olympia... Big Grin
I really like the way Huckabee runs his campaign and I hope he wins the Republican side.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Care to elaborate?

Shoot, I jus tryin to get some action on this thread. I though when CE first started it, it would be a hot topic.:confused:

Maybe we need to call for our Resident Political Analyst Ronnie Reagan to make a comeback. After I think about it...Nah, maybe we shouldn't.Big Grin
What ever happened to that guy anyway?
DevilsWin Wrote:What ever happened to that guy anyway?
He went out in rather non-typical Ronnie fashion. Made a last speech resigning his post here, and drifted off into the wind...I did see him sneaking around on here for a day or 2 after he made his farewell speech, maybe hoping folks were calling for his resurfacing.Smile

Actually, now that the races are truly underway, I sorta miss the ol' chap.Sad
Me and dad listened to Rush and Hannity yesterday, man do them guys not like Huckabee...
Ring'Em Up Wrote:He went out in rather non-typical Ronnie fashion. Made a last speech resigning his post here, and drifted off into the wind...I did see him sneaking around on here for a day or 2 after he made his farewell speech, maybe hoping folks were calling for his resurfacing.Smile

Actually, now that the races are truly underway, I sorta miss the ol' chap.Sad
Controversy is always fun.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Are you kidding me? :p What more could ya ask for? A stern, witty, sexy(I know, I will catch all sorts of you know what for that!) blonde, with a freaky-deek for a husband? www.hillaryclinton.com Come join us. We are gonna need plenty more volunteers in this area come November.:Thumbs:

Holy Cow........................now that's just not right!!!!!! Big Grin
Redneck Wrote:Me and dad listened to Rush and Hannity yesterday, man do them guys not like Huckabee...
Dang, man, what did you do that was so bad? I think listening to Hannity should be considered a slight form of Capital Punishment in some states...Smile
Old School Wrote:Holy Cow........................now that's just not right!!!!!! Big Grin
What can I say...the pantsuits make me tingle.:o

I agree 100%...
Redneck Wrote:Me and dad listened to Rush and Hannity yesterday, man do them guys not like Huckabee...

LOL yeah they hate ole' Mikey...I like watching them though...funny show.

I despise both Hannity and Limbuagh, both are an embarrassment to journalism, especially the high school dropout Hannity.

Those guys and fox news confuse me, Huckabee is a staunch conservative, and his record shows it, but yet the strongly conservative news network, and lairs that are fox don't like him. Just confuses me.