Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game at ER on the 8th. Who wins?
SV by 25+
SV by 13. East Ridge plays a very physical game and it will be low scoring.
Shelby Valley will roll!!!

SV: 71
ER:39
shelby valley will most likely win but i hope not.
Valley by 10
East Ridge will take the first 59th district loss of the season by at least 25 points.
Valley hands down!

SV by 20+
Valley by 20+
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:East Ridge will take the first 59th district loss of the season by at least 25 points.

ER has already lost to pikeville in the PIT.
I'm going with SV by 15.
warriorpride Wrote:ER has already lost to pikeville in the PIT.

That loss doesn't count in the district seedings.... It was a tournament loss.
The King Wrote:That loss doesn't count in the district seedings.... It was a tournament loss.

Well it must becuase ER has a 0-1-0 and Pikeville has a 1-0-0.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ction_name=
East Ridge is playing well, but Shelby Valley is a machine.

SV 68
ER 45
FullCount Wrote:East Ridge is playing well, but Shelby Valley is a machine.

SV 68
ER 45

I agree, ER has been playing good ball but I think Valley will be just too much for the Warriors.
Agree also..Valley by 34.
warriorpride Wrote:Well it must becuase ER has a 0-1-0 and Pikeville has a 1-0-0.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tion_name=

The KHSAA scoreboard shows the record against district opponents, not the record that is used to determine district seeding. Each team plays all other teams in the district twice, once at each team's gym. Those are the games that are used to determine district seeding...

uk96

SV by a bunch...
I like SV to take this one. Like someone said earlier, they are a machine! However, it wouldn't surprise me if the margin of victory was in single digits. ER is a very physical ball club and this is a big district match up. Plus, these two hate each other! Sometimes that plays a factor when two arch rivals hook up. SV is a top notch basketball team, but they are not physical. I think ER can cause some problems if the game is a physical one. I may be wrong and SV may run away with it, that could very well happen, but I think ER will keep it close. Just my opinion!
Valley by 10+
Shelby Valley by double digits.
It will be a close game, ER will come to play !! soo I'm not sure... I think it will be an awesome game... I will BE there definitely !! front and center !!!
Big Grin GO Warriors
warriorpride Wrote:Well it must becuase ER has a 0-1-0 and Pikeville has a 1-0-0.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ction_name=

The King Wrote:The KHSAA scoreboard shows the record against district opponents, not the record that is used to determine district seeding. Each team plays all other teams in the district twice, once at each team's gym. Those are the games that are used to determine district seeding...

Exactly right, King. Tournament losses aren't counted as 'official' district games for seeding purposes. The game wouldn't have even happened if the tourney was bracketed differently.

As for the SV/ER game, I will say Valley by 15-20 points.
i would say valley by 10-20 points, east ridge has been having a good season so far, but valley is just too good.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I like SV to take this one. Like someone said earlier, they are a machine! However, it wouldn't surprise me if the margin of victory was in single digits. ER is a very physical ball club and this is a big district match up. Plus, these two hate each other! Sometimes that plays a factor when two arch rivals hook up. SV is a top notch basketball team, but they are not physical. I think ER can cause some problems if the game is a physical one. I may be wrong and SV may run away with it, that could very well happen, but I think ER will keep it close. Just my opinion!

I agree...I'm going to go with the upset since no one else has.

ER 65
SV 64
I think East Ridge will be overwhelmed with the pressure defense of Shelby Valley. I think East Ridge's best chance of making a game of this one is to keep the score as low as possible. If it gets into an up and down game then the Warriors are probably in trouble.
Valley by 30.
I just don't see any way for ER to win this game, sorry Warriors. It may be on your home floor, but how do you all match up with one of the best PG's in EKY?
valley could win by 30 or 40.But I think the Ridge coach will give up and start playing the younger boys.So will the Valley coach.And the score will change.End up Valley by 15 to 25
Pages: 1 2