Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vote for Tayshaun Prince for NBA All-Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go to NBA.com and vote for Tayshaun. He has never gotten NBA all-stars, they pass him up every year even though he is a huge part of the Detroit Pistons. Even if the Pistons aren't your team. Let's support the years Tayshaun gave us. He needs the votes.:Cheerlead
To vote click this link...
http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/asb/eng/ballot.html

Maybe Tayshaun should make a video like Chris Bosh's.
Yea, Tay definately deserves to finally make the all star team. He has been this teams leader this season above all rest.
There is only 17 days left to participate, and you can vote several times aday.
I voted..
vundy33 Wrote:I voted..

as did I
I voted for him also. I hope he gets it this year. He has played hard and is deserving of that.
No way, Tubby Player
RavenBoy Wrote:No way, Tubby Player
Rolleyes
Dude, Tayshaun was the Shiz at UK. Tubby or no Tubby.

Tayshaun was a great player at UK. I mean, he was SEC player of the year. I think twice? He helped the Pistons win a NBA Championship. He is always helping them win. And he always has good numbers. So I think he does deserve to be an All-Star.

Uhh, so? That was in College, this is the NBA which is a totally different game than NCAA. I will for sure vote for him.
I will be hard to get Prince on the all star team when the NBA East is full of great forwards like KG, Lebron, Bosh, Paul Pierce, and Vince Carter. But he does deserve it.
This says it all for Tayshaun: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...&plindex=0 Just ridiculous how pretty his shot looks in this video. I'm sure many have seen it, just thought I'd post it! Nothing but nylon on 5 in a row!!!
he deserves it
well im a BIG UK FAN, but i felt that Tayshaun should have been voted on there a couple of years ago, and i just feel like he dont deserve this year so i wont vote for him,i just vote for who i thinks deserves it the most