Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last meal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal consist of?
i would liek to have about 4 or 5 pizza's from the high school. man i loved those thigns when i was there.
a dinner size pollo bandito. duh!
thetribe Wrote:a dinner size pollo bandito. duh!

Pollo Bandito's rock so hard...
that is EXACTLY right. i average about 3 a week. they are the daddy! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
thetribe Wrote:that is EXACTLY right. i average about 3 a week. they are the daddy! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

The El Azul in london has the biggest Pollo Bandito's ive ever seen. the whole plate was so much bigger than the one from El Azul in Pikeville. It was ORGASMIC.
haha that is cool. i have only been to the one in pikeville. i go there so much that most of the waiters know me by name and i know about 98% of them too. lol i love EL AZUL GRANDE!!!
Who here would want a last meal knowing you are going to die after you eat it. I mean, would you really have a appetite?
Im not sure, I will have to think about this one
Do they allow beer?
Beef Wrote:Do they allow beer?

I have wondered that myself
test
They dont allow beer, liquor, tobacco, or anything that cant be easily obtained or the prison kitchen has on hand.

If they gave you ANYTHING you wanted, i would ask for the worlds rarest truffle, and while they were looking for it, i would escape, but then i would miss out on eating the worlds rarest truffle..... What to do?
i would get about 3 racks of ribs from hooters... along with a VERY large order of long john sivers french fries and probably a whopper from Burger King
I would also get an everlasting gobstopper for desert
I would get some Chicken and Dumplins and then a pb&j. For desert, a piece of hot fudge cake from Rusty Fork.
"I would ask for the world’s rarest truffle, then will they were searching for it I would tunnel my way out. But then I would miss out on eating the world’s rarest truffle"
I would ask for

a huge chef salad
a big bubba from renos
beer battered chicken and cheese fries from hungryman
gravy and biscuits
a belgian waffle
and a diet soda..

hopefully i could eat it all at let it digest then when i went to the chair or whatever i would hope that while i was dying i made a huge mess for the guards to clean up lol