Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. KCC saturday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?? I take Hazard by 15...
Hazard by 6.
I'll take Hazard in a close game.
Hazard 15+
GOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!
I believe Hazard can wiin this one, but it will be close!
This one is a toss up for me. Hazard won by 3 at home in the first meeting. KCC at home could be a different story. Should be a heck of a ballgame.

uk96

This one could go either way but since Hazard won by 3 last time I will say KCC by 3 this time...
Hazard has won at least the last 4 times these two have played. They beat KCC at KCC the last time they played there a couple years ago. The Bulldogs beat them last year at Hazard early on & then again in the 14th region semi's at LCC. And Hazard was victorius against the Patriots earlier this year at Hazard.

The Bulldogs are a perfect 7-0 on the year and are off to a good start. KCC will be a tough opponent at home & they are due to beat the Dawgs, but I"m going still going to say Hazard by 5. Just my opinion!
Pats by 5 go KccBig Grin
I think that this will be a really good game.... I'll take Hazard by 5.

Good luck to both.
This could be one of the better games this season.

I'm going with the upset.

KCC 57
Hazard - 51
Dawgs by 8
Hazard by 8.

uk96

Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Hazard has won at least the last 4 times these two have played. They beat KCC at KCC the last time they played there a couple years ago. The Bulldogs beat them last year at Hazard early on & then again in the 14th region semi's at LCC. And Hazard was victorius against the Patriots earlier this year at Hazard.

The Bulldogs are a perfect 7-0 on the year and are off to a good start. KCC will be a tough opponent at home & they are due to beat the Dawgs, but I"m going still going to say Hazard by 5. Just my opinion!

Hazard is not perfect this season because they lost 2 games last week out of state.
Hazard by at least 10.
KCC by 6
Hazard by 9.
This game at kcc with the home court advantage, I still say the bull dogs by 10.
Should be a good game. I'm going with KCC by 3 points.
I gotta take the Dawgs!!!
I believe when Hazard and Knott played the first time this season that Hazard had only just ended their football season and this was the first game with all the basketball team together and I think they had had only 1 practice before this game. I think Hazard will win by more than 3 this time.