Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pumpkin Pie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The greatest food in the history of the universe?
Uhh, very possibly the NASTIEST!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Uhh, very possibly the NASTIEST!

:thumpsup: I agree with you!
You couldn't pay me to eat it.
Not the greatest but it is good. I make my own pumpkin pie around October and Thanksgiving. That's when I can get pie pumpkins and make my own pumpkin pie mix by hand. None of that canned or frozen stuff.
I've never tried it.
I love Pumpkin Pie but not the greatest. My favorite PIE would have to be Coconut Cream. As far as the GREATEST food ever, I gotta go with chili...
Ahh its not so bad, but I do like banana cream pie better. than butterschotch. but pumpkin is not on the top of my fav's.
Very good, but not the greatest. As far as pies go, I'll take pumpkin and coconut any day.
Pumpkin pie nasty, but pumpkin roll is awsome
Redneck Wrote:I love Pumpkin Pie but not the greatest. My favorite PIE would have to be Coconut Cream. As far as the GREATEST food ever, I gotta go with chili...

What???? I offered you Chili, but you turned it down for Chinese????
Just for that....I hope you got hungry an hour after you ate your chinese!!!Big Grin
Pumkin pie is good about once or twice a year.
Redneck Wrote:I love Pumpkin Pie but not the greatest. My favorite PIE would have to be Coconut Cream. As far as the GREATEST food ever, I gotta go with chili...

Coconut creme pie is by far the best, guess an Eagle and a Tiger can co-exist. Maybe we can wager a pie on the next JCHS-PHS football game.
The Guru Wrote:What???? I offered you Chili, but you turned it down for Chinese????
Just for that....I hope you got hungry an hour after you ate your chinese!!!Big Grin

If I woulda ate chili at your house then came home not hungry my mom woulda went ape ****, lol. Trust me I wanted to eat some of that chili, I just didn't wanna hear mom yappin...
THOMCAT Wrote:Coconut creme pie is by far the best, guess an Eagle and a Tiger can co-exist. Maybe we can wager a pie on the next JCHS-PHS football game.

We can do that, lol. My mom and mimi (my dad's mom) both know that coconut cream is my fav and NIETHER made one for thanksgivin OR christmas... I'm still a lil ticked off about that ESPECIALLY after I raised two kinds of **** on thanksgivin, lol.
although I do like pumpkin pie, my favorite pies are Dutch Apple and Peanut Butter..the greatest food in the history of the universe is still up for grabs..because I am a fatboy, and I love many kinds of wonderful foods. However, if I was left with one food for the rest of my life, it would be the glorious loaded chili cheeseburger (although some call it the Carolina burger, etc). Recipe is simple: Bun, fries (yes, its part of the burger), chili, cheese, cole slaw, onions, bun. Now, is it the greatest food in the universe? Im afraid to go that far, however it does manage to put a big smile on my face every time I eat one of those artery clogging masterpieces..
Love it!
I am kinda burnt out on pumkin pie. It is good, but I wouldn't say that it is the best.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Love it!

I love it so much that tonight I decided that I'm going to have it for dessert at my seafood restraunt (whenever it opens).

Chuck's Crab Shaq:Clap:
I like it too but it's not the best...you guys got me hungry fo it. I have 2 whole ones that I havn't touched from Christmas...lol I think I'm goin to have to tear into one.
I hate it..Sorry BFritz, lol..My wife likes to make it for some reason, I guess because she likes it, but I can't stomach it!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I hate it..Sorry BFritz, lol..My wife likes to make it for some reason, I guess because she likes it, but I can't stomach it!

Ask her if she'd like to marry me............... Cool .................
Redneck Wrote:We can do that, lol. My mom and mimi (my dad's mom) both know that coconut cream is my fav and NIETHER made one for thanksgivin OR christmas... I'm still a lil ticked off about that ESPECIALLY after I raised two kinds of **** on thanksgivin, lol.

Tell your mom hello. Man, you make me feel old when I realize your mom and I graduated together.Sad
I absolutely hate pumpkin pie! I would have to say my favorite pie would be peanut butter. YUMMY!
I can't believe that YUCK is winning in this vote. Pumpkin pie is awesome.
EKY Sportster Wrote:I can't believe that YUCK is winning in this vote. Pumpkin pie is awesome.
hey man, your a Steelers AND a Pirates fan???
God Bless both of you! LOL!
Pumpkin Pie is the bomb. It's so good especially with whipped cream.
sherman14 Wrote:Pumpkin Pie is the bomb. It's so good especially with whipped cream.

OH it's not even Pumpkin Pie without whipped cream:Clap:

Pumpkin Pie at every meal and in between meals with loads of whipped cream:that's the world I'd like to live in.
Except with lots more whipped cream................
Pages: 1 2