Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Defensive Coordinator Bresnahan Fired!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess they decided to listen to Carson Palmer.
Christmas came 257 days early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm crying in happiness
Pupaw Wrote:I guess they decided to listen to Carson Palmer.

****, everybody was calling for it, Carson just finally decided to step-up and play the role of a leader.
They also fired the linebackers coach, and I think they need to get a new defensive line coach (probly more so than the backers).
Time to change that avatar Fritz.
blackcat_student Wrote:Time to change that avatar Fritz.
I don't know, it's so beautiful, I still can't believe it:Cheerlead
Great News for Bengal fans!!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Great News for Bengal fans!!!!!

Incredible news, and hopefully this is just a preview for the upcoming days- Next gone: Jay Hayes, defensive line coach.
It was definately for the best. And I know BFritz is prolly cryin he's so happy, lol.
Great great news to hear. Glad they finally realized that changes are needed.
My first thoughts when i seen this on ESPN was you BFritz, lol!!
Redneck Wrote:It was definately for the best. And I know BFritz is prolly cryin he's so happy, lol.

It's been an emotional past 6 hours or so, I've either been crying in happiness, fighting back tears, or one of those two while enjoying one of my few other loves in life: pumpkin pie:Clap:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:My first thoughts when i seen this on ESPN was you BFritz, lol!!
Thank you all so much for sticking by me in this tough time of having the worst defensive coordinator in the history of existence. Now I can continue to enjoy life and get and get back to life before Chuck ruined it.

TongueirateSho
It's about time...
This was long overdue. I don't know that changing coordinators will miraculously turn the Bengals "D" around overnight, but it's a step in the right direction.
More Cowbell Wrote:This was long overdue. I don't know that changing coordinators will miraculously turn the Bengals "D" around overnight, but it's a step in the right direction.

We won't have a great defense overnight, but with help in the draft and a coach who will be aggressive, our defense can be middle of the pack. If you'll notice the defense's problems (aside from lack of ability to stop the run), it was that Chuck called defenses that dropped the defense into zones that were so deep they could throw passes underneath to get enough yards and he never blitzed which meant that they had all time to sit in the pocket and pick us apart.

A new defensive line coach who can teach and call new schemes is also needed and I'm hoping that a change there is coming in the next few days.
I have been out of town and just got back. I have been calling for Chucky B's head ever since week 2. He was given more than enough time and just couldn't get it done.

Great News for sure !!!!!!
Now you Bengal fans can see how cool it is to force a 3 and out, lol.....its great...really!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Now you Bengal fans can see how cool it is to force a 3 and out, lol.....its great...really!

That would be pretty funny... it it weren't true. Sad