Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cal Prep ratings Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DB3 Wrote:JBs this and valley that. You wait and see when paintsville beats Valley for the all region. then plays elliot and beats them. You guys dont give paintsvilel anything. they are jsut as good or better then all three of these teams. just b/c im a tiger fan doesnt mean anything. its true
Key Word: WHEN, Paintsville has yet to beat either Shelby Valley or Elliot County or JBS, just as none of those teams have beaten Paintsville. You are trying to use your opinion as fact. As of now we can only debate, but on any given night any of these teams can defeat the other. And you can't compare scores, only W's and L's. Keep in mind tha JBS and Paintsville play more up tempo games than SV or Pikeville. So when you see that Paintsville beat Sheldon Clark by 40 or so, remind yourself that in the same situation teams will let off the gas and IDK take their starters out before 3:45 left in the 4th quarter. So right now all there is is opinions and that is what we have until these teams play.
check the Saturday jan.5 ,2008 ratings.Paint. & Vall. both go up
More Cowbell Wrote:Interesting ratings. Eastern Kentucky teams in the top 20...

#8 Shelby Valley
#11 Elliot Co.
#12 June Buchanan
#16 Paintsville
#18 Hazard

Looks good to me, JBS is Overreated
Panther Thunder Wrote:Key Word: WHEN, Paintsville has yet to beat either Shelby Valley or Elliot County or JBS, just as none of those teams have beaten Paintsville. You are trying to use your opinion as fact. As of now we can only debate, but on any given night any of these teams can defeat the other. And you can't compare scores, only W's and L's. Keep in mind tha JBS and Paintsville play more up tempo games than SV or Pikeville. So when you see that Paintsville beat Sheldon Clark by 40 or so, remind yourself that in the same situation teams will let off the gas and IDK take their starters out before 3:45 left in the 4th quarter. So right now all there is is opinions and that is what we have until these teams play.

i know that paintsville beat EC last year. But oo wel i dont care. Sorry for making all Paintsville fans look stupid and everythign else.
DB3 Wrote:i know that paintsville beat EC last year. But oo wel i dont care. Sorry for making all Paintsville fans look stupid and everythign else.
Lol spelling correctly would help. But once again Key Words: Last Year. This is this year.
Man all of this ratings crap could be laid to rest if Valley and Paintsville meet in the All A tourney. That would provide a good neutral court to settle it and also gage what the other team may need to do before the region tourney.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Man all of this ratings crap could be laid to rest if Valley and Paintsville meet in the All A tourney. That would provide a good neutral court to settle it and also gage what the other team may need to do before the region tourney.

Lets just hope that this happens.
I hope so. No reason they should not meet in the All A tourney. Both teams are better then all others in the region.
Pages: 1 2