Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Magoffin Co. - 1/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
I look for JC to improve their record to 2-1 in the district. Magoffin on the other hand as only won 1 of their last 13 games & are only 2-12 on the year. They are playing at home & traditionally the hornets are tough to beat in Salyersville. Magoffin pulled off the upset a year ago on their home court, over then defending regional champs JC, but I still like the golden eagles in a close game. JC by 8
hornets by 10+
MC
I'd liek to take JC by 10. I look forward to JC playing ahrd and doing well.
When is the game
JC by 12
i think this will be a pretty good game. central isn't that good
baseballfan Wrote:When is the game

January 4, @ 8pm.
Flip a coin! Neither team has done much this year. But Magoffin can play good at times and it certainly don't hurt them to be playing at home!!
Should be a good game. But, our mighty Hornets are hungry for a win. Hornets by 8 points.
JC by 20
JC in a close one.
i'am going to take maggofin in this very good game though!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I look for JC to improve their record to 2-1 in the district. Magoffin on the other hand as only won 1 of their last 13 games & are only 2-12 on the year. They are playing at home & traditionally the hornets are tough to beat in Salyersville. Magoffin pulled off the upset a year ago on their home court, over then defending regional champs JC, but I still like the golden eagles in a close game. JC by 8

The upset? Last year that was not an upset Magoffin was the better team last year and they won both games at JC and at Magoffin so I don't see how that was an upset. But both teams are down this year but I look for Magoffin to come out strong at home and win by 5!
Johnson Central
central by 20
Magoffin, I think the hornets are tired of everyone talking smack about there loss..it was bad but we will see a new hornets team friday night in Salyersville..These boys are ready to play..

GO HORNETS
JC by 8
Should be a good game. Neither team is very strong this year. I think JC has played a better schedule so they should prevail by a about 7. I think if it were at JC it would be a little bigger. Magoffin always plays well at home.
I look for JC to bring the new year right with a big win against Magoffin. Johnson Central has been streaky early this season but I'm looking for them to start finding their groove starting in Salyersville on Friday night.

JC- 75
MC - 50
I'm going with the home team and Coach West and the crew in this game.
Magoffin by 6
Should be a Slobber Knocker. I'll take JC in this one though.
OffTheHook Wrote:Should be a Slobber Knocker. I'll take JC in this one though.

I agree with the SLOBBER KNOCKER.

But I'll take Magoffin to win at home.
This game even though early in the basketball season is a must win for both teams.The Hornets are coming off a good run with last years big 57th District Championship in which they beat the Tigers.The Eagles would just like to put last season behind them and chalk it up to a freak of nature.Both teams are not playing their best ball right now and I think both coaches will be looking for the spark needed to jump start this year off right.The biggest bright spot for both the Hornets and the Eagles is their guard play.I think the Eagles are a slight favorite due to the depth of their bench,but will their bench depth be able to make up for the home court advantage the Hornets will have?IMO I think the Eagles will win by 5 or so with their guard play being the difference!!
HOWBOUTDEMBOYZ Wrote:I look for JC to bring the new year right with a big win against Magoffin. Johnson Central has been streaky early this season but I'm looking for them to start finding their groove starting in Salyersville on Friday night.

JC- 75
MC - 50
good guess lol !!!!!!