Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville VS. Sheldon Clark 1-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?
Tigers by 15
Tigers by 12
Tigers by 15
Paintsille by 20
i actually think it will be a good game
Tigers by 14.
Paintsville by 10+
Go Tigers.
Tigers will come out ready after there loss to Lex. cath and blow out Sheldon clark. tigers by 20+. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigers by 18.
The Tigers should win by at least 15+, but if they are hitting good they could win by 30 or more.
Paintsville by 8+
I think the Tigers will be ready to play and come out and show they can still play well without Bundy.
paintsville by 15+, GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paintsville by 15, would be more but the loss of Bundy will affect them some this game
Paintsville wins this one, but closer then alot think
Paintsville will pull out the victory in this one.

Paintsville- 71
Sheldon Clark- 56
I hope SC.
Taking the Tigers by 20+
I think Paintsville will win it by at least 15. It will be interesting to see how Paintsville changes their game plan not that Bundy isnt playing.

uk96

Paintsville should win by 20.
should be a good game
this 1 will be decided by paintsville! if they come out ready too play and do it 4 bundy then they will beat sc bad. but if they come out thinking about not having him or think they got it already won this could be a good came becuase sc hasnt played very well so far but they come ready to play in the big games like the jc and lc game.
Sheldon clark by 5
Paintsville by 20+
sc by 8
Tigers By 15+
SC by 6
I know anyone can win on any given night, but this is just about a sure thing. Tigers by 20+. With or without Bundy.
Pages: 1 2