Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Browns Choke Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's official...Browns choke off another season. You can blame this one on the Bengals or Jim Sorgi, which ever one you want.
I'm happy because Derek Anderson choked and cost me a few hundred dollars last week........... what goes around comes around.
Lol, the Browns didn't choke. They won today, the Colts are the ones that choked...
vundy33 Wrote:Lol, the Browns didn't choke. They won today, the Colts are the ones that choked...
Oh yeah............. I got confused:flame: :eek:
Aleast the Titans didnt lol
BFritz Wrote:Oh yeah............. I got confused:flame: :eek:

I got confused again, I knew I said that for a reason- the Titans won, which makes the Browns not get in the playoffs, which Anderson screwed me, so I'm glad he got the shaft.
Lol...
Browns will continue to choke they're too much like the Cincinnatti Reds.
The Browns choked? Thats ridiculous..they went 10-6, a six game improvement from last year, and were the most surprising team in the NFL....Romeo Crennell definitely has this team headed in the right direction..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Browns choked? Thats ridiculous..they went 10-6, a six game improvement from last year, and were the most surprising team in the NFL....Romeo Crennell definitely has this team headed in the right direction..
Yeah, definitely. Especially with the way Lewis had gotten the running game going as of late, to go along with the air attack. Besides the hardcore Titans fans, I dont see who could have actually been pulling for them to get in over the Browns. In my opinion, the Titans have no chance in making any noise in the playoffs, due to their lack of offense. At least the Browns had enuff offense to scare some teams. I see the Titans on the short-end of about a 34-13 game at SD this weekend. But if it's the Browns playing SD, I see more like a 38-31 game...you choose the side. If I don't have a rooting preference, I would much rather see the most exciting games possible, and I just don't think Tenn can provide that in the playoffs.
But I couldn't have asked for a better nite game this week. Jax at Pittsburgh, 8:30 start. Nuthin like a good night playoff game with 2 ruffneck, hard-nosed teams going at it...especially when it includes the ol' ballteam from Heinz field. This looks like the most anticipated game for me throughout the whole playoffs, unless we could get a Skins-Pack nite game at Lambeau in a few weeks.
The Browns did not choke. They had an incredible season. Most people picked them to win 4-5 games and finish last in their division. Its a bummer they didnt make the playoffs, but they had a great year and have plenty to build on. Hopefully this years success will bring in some nice free agents! Im proud of my team!
The Browns had a great season. They went 10-6 and had one of the better offenses in the league.
I dont think the Browns choked, it's the first 10 win season for them in a long time, congrats. I heard the Browns coach is wanted in Miami though.
How can anyone say that the Browns didn't choke?

The whole season may not have been a choke season, but they choked in a game that was a make-or-break game against the Bengals............. especially if the Bengals are as bad as people on here say they are.
I was hoping that the Browns would pull this one out
BFritz Wrote:How can anyone say that the Browns didn't choke?

The whole season may not have been a choke season, but they choked in a game that was a make-or-break game against the Bengals............. especially if the Bengals are as bad as people on here say they are.

Well your Bengals didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs...the Bengals have alot of skill and they showed it against the Browns. They just couldn't stay consistent and thats why there setting with a losing record.
vundy33 Wrote:Well your Bengals didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs...the Bengals have alot of skill and they showed it against the Browns. They just couldn't stay consistent and thats why there setting with a losing record.
:thatsfunn
Hey Vundy, Maybe you should change your signature to "GO Bengals, Beat the CHARGES!"TongueoliceLig

That should get a rise out of Fritz.Big Grin
LOL...yea that would be a good one.
They will make it next year
RavenBoy Wrote:They will make it next year

I hope so man...I've been waiting for a long time for the Browns glory days to come back.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Browns choked? Thats ridiculous..they went 10-6, a six game improvement from last year, and were the most surprising team in the NFL....Romeo Crennell definitely has this team headed in the right direction..
A Steelers fan taking up for the Browns. Me and you have to talk. LOL!!!
I just know that when the pressure is on, Derek Anderson can't do CRAP! He completely choked against the Bengals.
vundy33 Wrote:Well your Bengals didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs...the Bengals have alot of skill and they showed it against the Browns. They just couldn't stay consistent and thats why there setting with a losing record.

Since this thread is entirely about the Bengals, that was a comment that needed to be made. I mean, I figured by every other post in the thread, along with the thread title, that his thread is about the Browns, but I guess it's my brain injury getting in the way again:confused: .
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:A Steelers fan taking up for the Browns. Me and you have to talk. LOL!!!
hey man, I'd take up for the Browns before I would the Bengals lol..but theres nothing to get riled about though, because I hate both..A true DIEHARD Steeler fan hates: the Raiders, Bengals, Browns, Ravens (theyre still the **** Browns), and the Cowboys..if anyone must ask why those teams are hated, then they have no idea what diehard means..and brother, the hatred is there..
BFritz Wrote:Since this thread is entirely about the Bengals, that was a comment that needed to be made. I mean, I figured by every other post in the thread, along with the thread title, that his thread is about the Browns, but I guess it's my brain injury getting in the way again:confused: .

********, you're the one that brought the Bengals up.
vundy33 Wrote:********, you're the one that brought the Bengals up.
But my post wasn't about the Bengals: it was about the Browns choking against a bad team (according to everyone else), in no way was my post ABOUT the Bengals, your whole post was about them.
Whats the problem with me talking about the Bengals in a Browns thread anyway? They played each other so I don't think you need to be a smart *** about it. I'll talk about the **** Shelby Valley Wildcats if I want to...last time I checked you were'nt a mod so stop trying to be a prick everytime I post.
vundy33 Wrote:Whats the problem with me talking about the Bengals in a Browns thread anyway? They played each other so I don't think you need to be a smart *** about it. I'll talk about the **** Shelby Valley Wildcats if I want to...last time I checked you were'nt a mod so stop trying to be a prick everytime I post.

First off, quick trying to be a hard ***, you're having trouble pulling it off.

The problem with how you mentioned them is we were talking about the Browns and you tried to draw the attention off the topic of the thread by attacking the Bengals. I'm not a mod, I was just pointing out that attacking me about the Bengals in a conversation that had nothing to do with the Bengals is about as stupid as you can get. It's like you're in grade school and you're arguing with another kid about being a better basketball player than he is and your main argument is "yeah, well, my dad can kick your dad's ***."

Another thing that goes along with you trying to be a hard *** is your comment that you'll "talk about the **** Shelby Valley Wildcats if I want to..." That's like saying there's no point in having thread topics: we should just have one big message board with no individual topics. Once again, congratulations, you're a hard ***.
I'm not trying to be a hard *** at all, I'm just sick of you being an *** hole for no reason. I was just defending the Browns. If you call what I said about the Bengals attacking you then you are awfully sensitive...my last post was in reference to you being a smart *** for no reason...
By the way, to everyone who views this post, I'm not backing down, but the argument was going nowhere, so we agreed to just let out opinions be what they are.