Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots 38 Giants 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...Congrats NE!!! I'm glad we finally have another undefeated team!!!
They may have went undefeated but I don't think NE will win the Super Bowl
vundy33 Wrote:Final...Congrats NE!!! I'm glad we finally have another undefeated team!!!
yeah so everybody can stop hearing about that stupid *** champagne party the '72 Dolphins throw every year..I dont like NE, but Im tired of hearing about the Dolphins..
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:They may have went undefeated but I don't think NE will win the Super Bowl

I'd love to hear your thoughts of why?

they have beaten all the major contenders for the title haven't they?

Steelers, Colts, Cowboys. Why would you think they won't win?
With 4 minutes (or so?) the Pats were down 10 and I made a bet with the girl I was with last night that the Pats would win......... the conditions of the bet we won't discussSmile
BFritz Wrote:With 4 minutes (or so?) the Pats were down 10 and I made a bet with the girl I was with last night that the Pats would win......... the conditions of the bet we won't discussSmile

haha lucky u lol... and congrat's Pat's on the perfect 16-0 record congrats moss and Brady on ur all's new record
I think they'll win the Super Bowl for sure and stomp everyone in their path exept in the SB...I think it will be Patriots vs. Cowboys-Packers...I'm still not sure about the NFC playoffs.
Fun game to watch!
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:They may have went undefeated but I don't think NE will win the Super Bowl

Who could beat them?