Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA March Madness 08 vs College Hoops 2K8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking of buying one of these games for the 360. Im not going to waste money on both of them so I was wondering which one is the best game to buy?
College Hoops 2k8 is AWESOME for 360!!!! It deff gets my vote!
yeah dont waste your time with EA Sports college basketball games...The 2K series is the only way to go when picking a college b-ball game out..I have yet to understand, EA Sports can put out the best football and (the old) baseball games, but they absolutely suck at the college basketball series. The March Madness games IMO are among the worst playing games on the 360..get the College Hoops 2K8!
MVP2 Wrote:College Hoops 2k8 is AWESOME for 360!!!! It deff gets my vote!
yeah, listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about:Thumbs:
March Madness hands down...WAY better graphics. More realistic.

go for it instead.
I dont know about 360 or PS3 but for PS2 I would go with 2K8.
I've got both for the 360 and to be honest 2k8 is the way to go. March Madness has good game play, but the graphics are simply not that good
March Madness is way better imo on my hdtv.
Well I always bought the EA college b-ball games because I couldn't get used to the 2K8's controls...I always hated those games. I played 2K8 for the PS3 and I loved it...go with 2K8, EA sucks at college basketball games.
vundy33 Wrote:Well I always bought the EA college b-ball games because I couldn't get used to the 2K8's controls...I always hated those games. I played 2K8 for the PS3 and I loved it...go with 2K8, EA sucks at college basketball games.
Very True, If its College Football or NBA go with EA but not College Basketball.
I cant believe he said the graphics aren't good, I don't know what you are playing it on, but on 360 both HD and Normal they are phenominal.
i used to always buy EA games but last year i got college hoops 2k7 and like it a lot better. go with 2k8.
I bought 2K8 for 360, it's an awesome game. Call of Duty 4 is also a great game for 360.
Pupaw Wrote:I bought 2K8 for 360, it's an awesome game. Call of Duty 4 is also a great game for 360.

I've played COD 4 on both the 360 and PS3, the graphics are alot better on the PS3 but that makes sense considering it was made for the PS3. I still like it better for the PC though, IMO its the only way to play FPS games.
2k8 is alot better, but id rather have Dickie V than Digger
March madness on HD is awesome, the graphics on 2k8 can't possibly be better.
Marchmadness,i have it
Horrible
Yeah College Hoops 2k8. I've played it for 360 and have it for PS2 and it is way more in depth than March Madness. Plus recruiting is a lot more fun on College Hoops. I have March Madness as well and not a fan of it at all.