Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Holy Cross 66 Allen Central 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the final score and stats from this game?
AC lost by 6. Crum hit 10 3's and set a new record at the Belfry Gym. The previous record was set in 1995.
Thats great. He is an excellent shooter IMO, but would have liked to see AC pull out a win there. How many did he end up with?
YOU can give this kid any space to shoot , if you do he will nail it.
Man...thats 2 games within a week that Crum has hit 10 3's
10 3's again! Wow! Crum can definitely shoot the ball!!! IMO, you could start to make an argument that he is the best shooter (not player, but pure shooter) in the 15th region. He's a nice player too!

IMO, anyone who can shoot the ball like that has a chance of playing college basketball. It's like Dickie-V says "If you can shoot the rock baby, then somebody will find you a spot"

However, AC has seemed to lose a little momentum during the school boy classic. They have lost two tough games by 5 & 7 points in the last two days. AC falls to 7 - 3 on the year.
well 10 3's in 2 of the past 3 games is unbelievable no matter what anybody says. i've seen him play one game and i was very impressed with what i saw. i would say he is the best pure shooter in the region, and maybe even the mountains. not many players around here are capable of these numbers he's been putting up. but what is more important, his teammates have to contribute as well so they can get more W's. I think johnny martin will have them improved and ready to contend for the region by the end of the season.
AC needs to start making their free throws and completing those layups. You have to connect on the lay ups and when the foul is called hit the free throws. The Rebels were leading by 4 with about 4 minutes to go. A couple of missed lay ups by AC and a couple of 3's by HC changed the outcome of the game. Come on boys- you need to focus and get it together. We are going into the Coca Cola Classic as defending champions- let's bring it back to Eastern again. Remember guys- we lose as a team and we win as a team!! Let's WIN IT!!
allen central has lost more than 3 games
betsy layne
cordia
cumberland county
louisville holy cross
wow 10 3's and that isnt a record at AC wut is the most 3's hit in a game at AC??? SF's is 10 by Ethan Johnson just thought i would throw that in lol
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:wow 10 3's and that isnt a record at AC wut is the most 3's hit in a game at AC??? SF's is 10 by Ethan Johnson just thought i would throw that in lol

I'm not sure about the record at AC or the record by an AC player. But both of Crum's 10 3 point shot games came on the road. The Rebels don't play at home again until 1/8/08--perhaps someone can find out before then.
well does anyone know the record for prestonsburg's gym? because his first 10 3 point game was there in the JWI wasn't it?
gotcha2 Wrote:AC lost by 6. Crum hit 10 3's and set a new record at the Belfry Gym. The previous record was set in 1995.

lol thats crazy since the gym has only been there since 2005.

I guess they are including the old gym too. But I thought the record was set around 92 or 93.. I knew it was by a player from Burch High School (WV).

Also I know Tom Varney set the record for most 3's by a Belfry player at home in like the 1999-2000 season. I think he had 7.

Only person who would actually know for certain would be Mr. West.
gotcha2 Wrote:I'm not sure about the record at AC or the record by an AC player. But both of Crum's 10 3 point shot games came on the road. The Rebels don't play at home again until 1/8/08--perhaps someone can find out before then.

im talkin about by a player @ AC lol my bad for the miss interpretation
I have no idea what the record for 3's is at AC, but I'll beat Jeremy Hall has it!

If not it would have to be Shawn Newsome.
Congrats
Congrats L.H.C.! Nothing to be ashamed of Allen Central!
Another impressive showing by AC's Crum.. This kid can obviously shoot the lights out!!! Too bad AC didn't have hims last year.. Maybe he could have been the missing link to that regional seifinalist team that would have rocketed them to the finals, maybe even to the state tournament..
They would have been state bound IMO with the addition of Crum last season. It would have took alot of pressure off of the other players to score, because they would have had another 20+ points per game. Martin could have been even more of a force down low with that kind of outside threat. Would have been nice