Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 73, Muhlenburg South 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
sounds like it was a good game..

Where was this game played at?

and where is Muhlenburg South?
Congrats Pikeville. Good win.

Any stats?
Pikeville was led by Deven, 21 points, 10 rebounds, 5 blocked shots. Second was Tim H. 12 points I think, 11 rebounds. I think Pikeville had 4 or 5 in double digit scoring. Pikeville jumped out to a 14-0 lead, then some amazing 3 point shooting from close to half court pulled MS back in the game and even took a 2 point lead in the 3rd.
Congrats Pville
If...Then Wrote:sounds like it was a good game..

Where was this game played at?

and where is Muhlenburg South?

The school is located in Greeneville, Ky about 30 miles from Owensboro, Ky. It was a great very fast paced high energy game. Devon found his groove tonight and Devon Burchett and Tim were great also as were the rest of the team. They are playing team ball. Their is no selfishness on the team.

uk96

Good job Pikeville. Good to see these east KY teams represent.
Very good win Panthers!!
This was the best high school basketball game that I have watched all year. I would have paid double to see it!! Muhl. South has some unbelievable shooters. #10 was unreal!! Something tells me that Pikeville didn't know they were that good before they chose to play them first in their own tourney.
Good win for Pikeville!
Muhlenburg South is now 4-7 on the year. But they seem to have played good teams close all year. Good win
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville!