Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan vs. Mason County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is everyones thoughts? I think it will be closer than what everyone thinks but i am taking Mason County by 11.
Mason by 23
This could be an interesting game. I'll take Mason by 3.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:This could be an interesting game. I'll take Mason by 3.

Mason just played very well in that tournament in Hawaii, they have a lot of confidence going into the rest of the season after the way they played there, I just can't see them letting JBS stay that close with them.
Mason by 17
Good luck JBS!
I wonder if any college coaches will be in the stand.
When and where do they play b/c I couldn't find it on the khsaa web site?

uk96

Junk Yard Dog Wrote:When and where do they play b/c I couldn't find it on the khsaa web site?
They play at Lexington Catholic in the 5th/3rd tourney quarterfinals..

uk96

Mason County won last year on a last second three at the buzzer. This could be JBS's time. JBS will have to play well to beat Mason but Mason will have to play good to beat JBS also. I think JBS will win a squeeker by 2...
Its just according on how Stepp plays. If they play as a team, they might have a chance. If they play a Stepp show, they will get killed.

uk96

RavenBoy Wrote:Its just according on how Stepp plays. If they play as a team, they might have a chance. If they play a Stepp show, they will get killed.
I think that is a fair statement. If JBS plays as a team they can play with anyone in the state. If they dont then they can be beat by a number of teams.
uk96 Wrote:I think that is a fair statement. If JBS plays as a team they can play with anyone in the state. If they dont then they can be beat by a number of teams.
Very True. This is gonna be different than last year though. Last year they played at Perry Central and now there playing in Lexington. Id say there will be alot of important people in the stands like COACHES. So it all depends.:confused:
I'll take Mason County by 20+ easy..
Too bad we dont have a poll on this one.
Is Mason County nationally ranked?
Ill take Mason by 15. G-luck JBS.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is Mason County nationally ranked?
They are ranked 23rd in the nation according to maxpreps.
IMO Mason Co. will handle JBS by at least 10+
Ill take Mason by 10.
I would love to see JBS win this game! I was at last years game at PCC and it was pretty good but I think Mason Co is better than last year I'll take Mason by 17 but I would love to see the Crusaders come out on top!
Confusedmallchee Goooooo 'Junebugs'
MVP2 Wrote:I would love to see JBS win this game! I was at last years game at PCC and it was pretty good but I think Mason Co is better than last year I'll take Mason by 17 but I would love to see the Crusaders come out on top!

They had better play as a team.

uk96

I hope that Mason overlooks JBS but I dont see that happening after beating JBS last year on a last second three at the buzzer. Should be a good game though.
Mason will win with ease. Mason by 20.
I know Mason County is ranked #1 in the state but I think JBS will give them all they want. Mason Co. may underestimate the" little team from the mountains".

uk96

Survivor Wrote:Mason will win with ease. Mason by 20.
Nobody will beat JBS with ease....Not going to happen....
Mason County by 32
Mr.3000 Wrote:Mason County by 32

I'm sorry but theres no way Mason will beath JBS by 32! IMO the most they would win by is 20. But I'll say it will be a 10 point game with Mason Co. winning.
Survivor Wrote:Mason will win with ease. Mason by 20.

I'll bet out of your 400 plus posts, half of them are negative posts about JBS and Clark Stepp.
Pages: 1 2