Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Scott Allen win more than 3 games this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do u think?
I say no, but they'll probably pitch him against all the weak teams they play just so they'll be sure to win a game or two..So he might win upwards of 5 games if he faces teams like they faced in that one scrimmage earlier this month...
Scott Allen????.......i dont even think i know who he is.....lol......
He might he might not, depending on how his defense plays behind him.
"Blackcat Pride" Wrote:Scott Allen????.......i dont even think i know who he is.....lol......

You do if you've played baseball for Pburg the last couple of years, he beat you all twice last year.
"alfus21" Wrote:I say no, but they'll probably pitch him against all the weak teams they play just so they'll be sure to win a game or two..So he might win upwards of 5 games if he faces teams like they faced in that one scrimmage earlier this month...

No, Staggs will leave that up to Junior Justin Slone or Freshman Colby Hayes to pick up the win there. Or Senior Catcher Andrew Lafferty. Alfus you will definatly see who's smiling at the end of the Pburg South Floyd game.
Quote:Alfus you will definatly see who's smiling at the end of the Pburg South Floyd game.

Yes we will most definately see who's smiling wont we......
"Blackcat Pride" Wrote:
Quote:Alfus you will definatly see who's smiling at the end of the Pburg South Floyd game.

Yes we will most definately see who's smiling wont we......

:wink:
SF could have a good team this year if they put all their effort into it.
as for Scott Devin, he should get more than 3 games. but a pitcher needs hitting to get the win.
Nah... and he definitely will not get a win against Prestonsburg this year.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:SF could have a good team this year if they put all their effort into it.
as for Scott Devin, he should get more than 3 games. but a pitcher needs hitting to get the win.
True
he will win alot more than 3 games this year
well we will see if he will or not.