Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: English Bulldogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know where my roommate can find and English Bulldog puppy (for cheaper than $1000)?
Sometime's you can find them for around $500 at pet stores. I want to get one when I get an apartment, but haven't seen any recently.
I know a guy that breeds them but nothing under 900
Gah, that's so ridiculous for a dog.
I want a boxer!
Hahah.. it is ridiculous.. This guy i work with just bought a weimaraner, and he paid 500 for it. But they usually go for 1000.. Cause to get an actual pure bred they have to be sent from Germany, and to get one over here costs a lot of money.. I'm sure it's the same way for a bulldog. That and the cost of keeping one up until it's sold can get expensive
A friend of mine got an 11 month old English Bulldog for $200.
Yeah, they older the bulldog the less expensive, they're really expensive when they puppies.

$500 for a weimaraner? We got one at the shelter for like $20.
cali, try some local pet stores and try petfinder.com and search for the animal shelters around you. my sister was wanting a maltese and we stumbled upon petfinder.com. it shows pictures of the dogs and cats in the animal shelters that you click on. even pikeville's animal shelter is on this site. i found it very useful, maybe you will too.
Cali Wrote:I want a boxer!

My dad bought a boxer from some guy in London. it is pure bred and had his papers with him. he was about 300 i believe
I loooooove boxers. I want a brindle one. Thanks guys!