Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2002 Pontiac Blackbird for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2002 Pontiac Blackbird with under 12,000 miles on it. If you don't know about these, they were modified at Carl Black Pontiac in Kennesaw, Georgia. That was the last year for the Firebird/Trans Am/Firehawk/Formula/Blackbird. The car is #32 of 50 and the original sticker was $45,000. I am asking $30,000. I also have the car listed on the Autotrader website with pictures. The car is a 6 speed with 380 horsepower.
I would LOVE to have that car...I just sold a 2001 6 speed T/A a few weeks ago...yeah I know about those cars, ....DW5, you could put that on EBAY and get better than $30k out of it. I'd guarantee it...$30k is way too low..
Super nice ride man. Worth every penny....
Not many Blackbirds around either... Nice ride.
Thanks guys. I love the car, but I am getting ready to build a house and need the money. I wouldn't sell it otherwise.
Price is a little to steep for a 02 modded T/A. Especially considering the back end and the interior. Beautiful car from the front though, and judging by the 1/4 mile it's pretty quick. Those F-body ls1's always were fast though.