Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: With class...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats how I'm going out. :igiveup:

The reason that I post this here, is because people here know me. I could post it in GD, or other threads, but this is fitting. So please, do not remove this thread moderators. It deserves time to be viewed my those whom I consider friends of mine.

I've hit over 1000 posts, have a positive reputation, and have made some good friends on here. Unfortunately, I don't think that this forum is exactly what I thought it was when I first started posting. Cavemaster, DevilsWin, ComfortEagle, Vundy33... Its been fun. Seriously. I've learned a tremendous amount here... both from you, and ABOUT myself. Keep fighting the good fight and for what you truly believe in. Don't take the opposite side, just because it IS the opposite. And don't take the party line stance on every issue... search your heart, your soul, and be willing to listen... and admit when you're wrong, or be ready prove why you're not.

I'll leave you with a parting quote.. It applies to the above, in regards to always fight for what you believe in.

"So thereby, prove all things...... Hold fast, to that which is good."

Your friend, and president of the entire universe

God of God

Ronald Reagan

TongueirateSho
Sad
ronald_reagan Wrote:Thats how I'm going out. :igiveup:

The reason that I post this here, is because people here know me. I could post it in GD, or other threads, but this is fitting. So please, do not remove this thread moderators. It deserves time to be viewed my those whom I consider friends of mine.

I've hit over 1000 posts, have a positive reputation, and have made some good friends on here. Unfortunately, I don't think that this forum is exactly what I thought it was when I first started posting. Cavemaster, DevilsWin, ComfortEagle, Vundy33... Its been fun. Seriously. I've learned a tremendous amount here... both from you, and ABOUT myself. Keep fighting the good fight and for what you truly believe in. Don't take the opposite side, just because it IS the opposite. And don't take the party line stance on every issue... search your heart, your soul, and be willing to listen... and admit when you're wrong, or be ready prove why you're not.

I'll leave you with a parting quote.. It applies to the above, in regards to always fight for what you believe in.

God of God

Ronald Reagan

TongueirateSho
do you consider me a freind or do u not like me? i mean i'm just wondering....why are you leaveing?????
Ahh you'll just come back as richard_nixon...hah see ya man.
He is not fiinnished....you can't make over 500 posts a month and just call it quits!!!
I would hope that RR (If you are still out there) would continue to post on this site. We don't have to dwell in political correctness, or sweet and gentle disagreements, or Rodney King's "why can't we all just get along"... when you debate adult issues, with adults, you have to be ready to be disagreed with, sometimes fiercely. My personal worth as a human being is not tied to whether or not others agree with my opinions... and extends way beyond those opinions...
Yeah I couldn't stand him at first but he pretty much revived this forum...dont know why he would want to leave.
Ronald Reagan can do what he wants too. He made some good points and always had a good argument behind his statements. I mean would you think it would be any other way coming from the greatest Prez in the history of US Presidents. I really don't think he will ever post again...Just the way he carries himself..From one of your biggest fans Ronnie..Merry Christmas to you and your family if you do read this!!! Playboy5
ronald_reagan Wrote:Thats how I'm going out. :igiveup:

God of God

Ronald Reagan

TongueirateSho
So long FORMER Mr President!!!!

Your resignation has been rejected and impeachment has occurred .
ronald_reagan Wrote:God of God

Ronald Reagan

TongueirateSho
And when did blasphemy become classy???
Sad

Closed.