Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-97 Tolsia(WV)-50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Tigers!
Tolsia is down. They lost 3 starters due to graduation and there soph pg has been out to a unspecified illness. Also they have a new coach. Rebels fans must be livid with a 0-3 start.
Landon Slone, Shane Grimm, and Justin Murray all ended up with 24 points for the Tigers. Murray was 9-9 from the field. Paintsville played extremely good defense and very unselfish. Things are really clicking for them right now. Things got a little rough early in the game though. 3 Technicals were called. Tolsia has pretty good size, they had 2 kids that supposedly have signed to play football for UK and Marshall, and both of them were around 6'5 230. Overall, very well played game by the Tigers. Everyone saw playing time throughout the game. Congrats Tigers, and best of luck in the 5/3 Bank Classic.
Congrats Paintsville
Yea Tolsia's center #33 was all state in football and is supposedly going to UK. very physical game, alot of fouls. Paintsville was just hitting from all over the court, Murray was on fire the entire game.
Once again. Congrats Paintsville! They keep racking up those wins.
Congrats Paintsville!
Congrats Paintsville!!!
Congrats, I just hope they played their whole team.
RavenBoy Wrote:Congrats, I just hope they played their whole team.

Prolly not... I've noticed Bill Mike loves to run the score up.. Hes a **** of a coach, but he doesn't care to make the score ridiculous..
Trust me, BMR is a great coach and even better guy. He put his reserves in a little at a time the other night against Scott WV with about 6 or 7mins to go when they had the lead by about 20, but he would never run the score up on anyone unless he has something against them...and I don't know if he'd even try to show a team up then either.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Prolly not... I've noticed Bill Mike loves to run the score up.. Hes a **** of a coach, but he doesn't care to make the score ridiculous..

Grow up! He was putting reserves in during the first quarter and through out the entire game. He used his starters to start each quarter and with in 2 mins. he was putting in reserves. Don't talk about something you have no clue about. Rolleyes
congrats paintsville
mrfootball03 Wrote:Prolly not... I've noticed Bill Mike loves to run the score up.. Hes a **** of a coach, but he doesn't care to make the score ridiculous..
BMR played 13 different players in the first half alone.
Congrats Paintsville.....
Congrats Tigers!
Grats Tigers...This aint football Tolsia!!!

You must have him mixed up with the coach at Elliott County!!!!!!!!
Yeah the whole team saw quality playing time throughout the game. Congrats to Paintsville on the win.

RavenBoy Wrote:Congrats, I just hope they played their whole team.