Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BIG news out of Paintsville!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got this from a reliable source late last night. Last night the PHS Board met to discuss the future of football coach David LeMaster. It appears that newly hired assistant coach Chuke Williams got a group to rally around him and sign a petition to get LeMaster ousted from the posistion. I don't know the outcome of the meeting but as soon as I find out something I will post it. I think personally it is a shame, LeMaster done Williams a favor by allowing him to join his staff after he left Bourbon Co. Now Williams wants to do something like this, please. If anyone goes I'd like to see him gone, that is just a slap in the face to an old friend and the Tiger community. Please show support for LeMaster during this ordeal. Out of all the years he's been at Paintsville, only one losing season. The man is a good coach and an exceptional individual. I just hate to see him and this program go through this from the antics of a coach that gets power hungry.
Thats the first i have heard of anything like that going on here in Paintsville. If its true, then that is ridiculous on the part of Chuke Williams.
Super, I got it from a real reliable source. I'll send you a message and fill you in.
I also heard this last night. I couldn't believe it but the person that informed me is in the Paintsville program. If Williams wants a head coaching position then he should apply for an open position instead of "Stirring the Stink" and trying to get someone removed. Coach Lemaster is a first-class guy who never onced used profanity to my child while he played and always presented himself in a first-class manner. Williams is a great coach, don't get me wrong, but I don't agree with his coaching techniques and his sense of style (flops, no shirt, no shoes, smoking during games). I hope Lemaster stays in as coach, he deserves it.
That would be crying shame if it does happen. I know each of School Board members and I don't see them allowing it to happen.
I hope this doesn't happen but it doesn't surprise me on another site last fall I told the Tiger fans to watch for this its just his style. The man is a real good coach when it comes to x's and o's especially on the offensive side but he won't change it up when the other team stops his scheme. And like I said when he was at Lawrence there was no way I would have let my kid play for him due to actions on and off the field. You gain a lot of respect just from the way you present yourself in actions and dress and we know how much respect he gets. Hate to hear this.
Typical Chuke for you. As far as Burrhead goes, I hope he remains with the program.
Well if Paintsville is dumb enough to listen to Chuke Williams then Coach Lemaster doesn't need to be there anyways.
I have great respect for both Chuke and Bure and i hope this is a nasty little rummor and not the truth. Chuke should be a stand up guy and not let this happin it will only make hime look nastier than his old flops. P.S. dont get me wrong, you gotta love the flops.
Should the thread title be changed to " BIG RUMOR" rather than news???
spxdad Wrote:Should the thread title be changed to " BIG RUMOR" rather than news???

Yeah I do believe so myself. It's not true and what was suppose to happen got shut down extremely fast. Burr had a meeting with the football players, a few of them spoke along with Burr, Mr. Bowling and BMR. Burr informed the team he'd be back and has invited all staff members back for next season.
This one is done as it has been proved to be a rumor!