Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Forest Park (VA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any Predictions?
I love my Blackcats but Forest Park is just to much i'll take them by 10+.
Forest Park by 12.
forest park by 30
Forest Park easily, Cordia was probably the only team that matched up well enough to beat them.
Norm Stewert Wrote:forest park by 30

UK-FAN Wrote:Forest Park easily, Cordia was probably the only team that matched up well enough to beat them.

Have you two even seen this team play? The only reason why they defeated Cordia is because #4 Hurt was the only player that had anything going for him in that game. If the other Lions would have contributed more and hit open shots then the Lions would have won that game by about 12 points, but it seemed like the Lions just found ways to lose that game.

Forest Park is athletic but there no more than a average team. They don't score a lot and they make a lot of mistakes. There defensive pressure is what the Bruins thrive on. But Prestonsburg shoots the ball a lot better than FP and Stephens will be able to handle #44 and #33. Go Blackcats!

I'll take Prestonsburg by 8.
blackcat_student Wrote:Have you two even seen this team play? The only reason why they defeated Cordia is because #4 Hurt was the only player that had anything going for him in that game. If the other Lions would have contributed more and hit open shots then the Lions would have won that game by about 12 points, but it seemed like the Lions just found ways to lose that game.

Forest Park is athletic but there no more than a average team. They don't score a lot and they make a lot of mistakes. There defensive pressure is what the Bruins thrive on. But Prestonsburg shoots the ball a lot better than FP and Stephens will be able to handle #44 and #33. Go Blackcats!

I'll take Prestonsburg by 8.

i dont think your watching the same game everybody else in the tourney is watching. If Pburg plays within 20 it will be because the refs have cheated Forest Park
Norm Stewert Wrote:i dont think your watching the same game everybody else in the tourney is watching. If Pburg plays within 20 it will be because the refs have cheated Forest Park

Rolleyes ... Will see.
Ill take pburg by 6 and a big game by Jordan Hall and a Good defensive effort by Stephens off the bench to compete with 44 and 33. Also Burchett will have some three's.
Stephens the same one that plays football? I think he was #56?
MVP2 Wrote:Stephens the same one that plays football? I think he was #56?
:thumpsup:
Refs kept prestinsburg in the game
yea pretty much.