Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 67 - Lawrence Co. 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Both pretty solid ball clubs very poor officiating. Dont know stats Hall for Prestonsburg had a off night with scoring only 16 good player but overrated.
The final was 67-51.

Very poor officiating for both sides tonight... Prestonsburg played pretty good ball tonight, played alittle sloppy but shot the ball pretty good. Nathaniel Stephens had a really good game along with Jody Tackett and Jordan Hall. Taylor Clark done well on the defensive end as always. Got some good minutes out of Alex Stumbo and Steven Patrick. Congrats Blackcats!

Prestonsburg plays Forest Park, VA in the finals tomorrow night @ 9pm.

Lawrence County plays Cordia for the 3rd & 4th place game @ 7:30pm.
Just from wat i heard, Pburg shot 36 free throws, now that sounds kinda one sided to me...jus my opinion.
Lion Crazy Wrote:Just from wat i heard, Pburg shot 36 free throws, now that sounds kinda one sided to me...jus my opinion.

Both teams where in the double bonus.
Yes, I agree very very poor refs they were 5 intentional calls that shouldn't have been called.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Both pretty solid ball clubs very poor officiating. Dont know stats Hall for Prestonsburg had a off night with scoring only 16 good player but overrated.
How can you say That had is overrated. You said he had an off night with 16 points. Most players only wish to score 16 and he had and off night and done it. He is far from overrated.
But all in all good game by the Blackcats. I cant wait to see them play a good Forest Park team tomorrow.
Well first of all he hardly passes when he has the ball everyone relies on him to win the game like hes some Larry Bird hes far from that there plenty of people who think the same thing.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Well first of all he hardly passes when he has the ball everyone relies on him to win the game like hes some Larry Bird hes far from that there plenty of people who think the same thing.

He is much better than your giving him credit for... He did have some real nice passes tonight, and probably had around 4 assists.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Well first of all he hardly passes when he has the ball everyone relies on him to win the game like hes some Larry Bird hes far from that there plenty of people who think the same thing.
He shoots the ball when hes open. If hes not he passes it unless it is in crunch time and in that situation he makes a play. Jordan Hall is a great all around player and deserves credit. Not people trashing for only having 16 points.
Oh yeah all around player he couldn't guard my 2 year old sister and 16pts is nothing compared to what people think hes gonna drop and i think you need to watch more games because what i see is him shooting almost everytime he gets it.
IBleedRed Wrote:He shoots the ball when hes open. If hes not he passes it unless it is in crunch time and in that situation he makes a play. Jordan Hall is a great all around player and deserves credit. Not people trashing for only having 16 points.

Yea and the plays basically for him its like a one man show that dont get rolling.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Oh yeah all around player he couldn't guard my 2 year old sister and 16pts is nothing compared to what people think hes gonna drop and i think you need to watch more games because what i see is him shooting almost everytime he gets it.
Ok yeah he cant guard your two year old sister. But yet he still averages 3 steals a game. Yeah he had an off night. But that doesnt mean hes overrated. Prestonsburg still won which proves that they can still win without hall. I have been at EVERY prestonsburg game so dont even try that one. Hall is a great player and if you dont think so just sit back and watch him prove you wrong. OK!!!!!
I beileve i go to every game myself and Jordan is not as good Michael Burchett and what are stat keeper or something there Tom Baldridge and newh he aint overrated He cracks under pressure and with the 3 Ball Hall and Cash Money stuff to me he aint nothing but a No Ball Hall!
OK real original ther MR. ALLEN CENTRAL wannabe. Why dont you transfer there and worship them like you already do.
This thread is being watched.
How am i a Allen Central wanna be there bub oh yeah i worship the ground that Jonny Martin walks on i kiss his feet everytime i see him. OH GOD how I wish i was a rebel.
Stop the nonsense.
How did Lawrence look?
Lawrence looked very solid they should've could've would've won this game if it weren't for poor officiating.
MVP2 Wrote:How did Lawrence look?

Lawrence County looked pretty good, they don't have the goto guy, but #1 and #10 seems to be there best players.
Congrats P-Burg!!
Congrats P-Burg
Congrats Blackcats!!!
Congrats
While I will agree with what has been said about Hall being overrated and that he forces shots, he did play under a lot more control last night. As did the entire Prestonsburg team. When Hall learns to just play within himself and let the game come to him, Prestonsburg could be a fairly solid team. Just a my view from the stands.
Congrats Pburg!
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Lawrence looked very solid they should've could've would've won this game if it weren't for poor officiating.
Dont even start saying that. The fouls went both ways it was poor officiating on both sides. Pburg is just the better team.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Yea and the plays basically for him its like a one man show that dont get rolling.
Actually there are only about 2 plays ran specifically for him.
Congrats P-burg! Stephens is starting to realize he can be a force on the floor. The blackcats are getting some much needed help from their bench, especially with Patrick, and have gained some momentum. T. Clark plays hard as always and is one of my favorite players to watch in the 58th.

Much has been said about J. Hall in this thread. Some of it just down right silly!!! IMO, he is one of the top two or three players in the 58th & the leader of this Blackcats squad. He is an excellant spot up shooter, but does tend to force the action at times, especially off the dribble. I don't think he is selfish by any means, I just think he knows he can score & because of that he tries to do too much at times. But hey, any team in the region would love to have him. I think he has played great so far & he will settle down & get even better as the year goes on. And I"ll take 16pts anytime!
Pages: 1 2